REGARDING FREENEY AND SCHOBEL

Hammond

LOL..........Still no one has made a case why Schobel is going to Hawaii, and Freeney is not!

Anyway, I hope for Manning and Dungy's sake that they finally make it, even though the road to Miami will be extremely tough out of the AFC

As far as I know, there are back up O-linemen playing every game, where are the inflated stats for everyone? :pirate: If you school and NFL player, u school an NFL player, sorry, u have zero argument

I might be mistaken, but I think you found the definition of a troll.

Yep.....or at least a definition. :P

What a moronic premise to the thread.

A probowl calibre player who happens to have had a down year(by his standards) has a good playoff game so his peer(though generally not as good) who made the probowl must be crap. :pirate:

There really should be some sort of IQ test taken before given the ability to post on this message board.

Mind you.....what sort of IQ must I have for continually looking at the posts from the people on my 'ignore' list?

I guess I rest my case

It is a no-contest !

And I hope after Saturday night everyone knows which defensive end is the real pro-bowler :pirate:

And it sure aint the one that wears #94 and shows up against back-up tackles, but goes into the "Missing Persons" blotter whenever it counts the most!

Hey retard read that last line you wrote!

His name is Jordan Black.....Jordaon black, I forgot he was such a star, freeney beat a 3rd maybe 4th tier LT......Deerrrerrr

and like Pyrite said, where was he all season if he can do it every game....oh he didn't play Jordan Black every game.

please end this debate. It's really stupid

The question should be, how many Indy games have you watched? None?

Yeah, because the Colts are never in prime-time, nationally televised games. I’m sure you’ll also claim that Freeney has nothing to do with the horrible run D the Colts have this year. Pinning his ears back and rushing the passer every single down tends to hurt a teams ability to stop the run.

But you’re right, I have no idea why a guy that has wracked up 26 tackles and 5.5 sacks and is a huge liability against the run didn’t make the Pro Bowl? :pirate:

The question should be, how many Indy games have you watched? None?

Wow you do realize that most people on this board were able to watch the Bills vs. Lucky Charms game? And FWIW Freeney beat a TE for a sack in that game, which is below the food chain in respects to a #3 or 4 tackle.

Wow you do realize that most people on this board were able to watch the Bills vs. Lucky Charms game? And FWIW Freeney beat a TE for a sack in that game, which is below the food chain in respects to a #3 or 4 tackle.

LOL........I am taking my time from watching OSU/Florida to laugh at some of you guys here.

So, you are talking about a game in which the Bills ran almost exclusively and when they passed, double teamed Freeney and went on three step drops to compare both defensive linemen? hahahahahahahaha

Wow! Funny thing is that you more or less made my case. As soon as the Bills dared to be brave and dumb at the same time, Freeney made them pay and promptly dumped JP for a loss, which made the missed FG longer than it should have been. Now that's the mark of an All-Pro: Making plays when they count the most.

And for you and the others who want to make empty headed arguments, Freeney's numbers were down mostly because teams chose to run, rather than pass against the COlts. And when they did pass, it was mostly quick throws, where he was either cut blocked or double teamed!

Last time I checked, no one bothered doing that to our pro bowl defensive end :rolleyes:

I guess I rest my case

It is a no-contest !

Serious question for you......

You act as if the general feeling on this board is predominantly that people think Schobel is better than Freeney......is this the case?

If it is the case.......where in heavens name did you get that idea?

I've looked through your posting history & pretty much from the start you came out firing as if people were down-putting Freeney(nobody ever mentioned him before you) or people were saying how 'great' Schobel is (and nobody ever said he was a 'great' DE).

If anything, there has been an ongoing debate over whether he is 'good' or not.

Did some of your Bills fans friends stupidly say "Schobel is the BEST." & you associated everyone else....i.e. all of us here....with the same views?

What is the reason for your assumption that there is some form of argument on this topic? Some sort of contest....as you put it?

Please......why the aggressive argument from nothing?

Hold on, hold on, guys lets take a chill pill here.

You guys are embarassing a great town and a great team in Buffalo and the Bills.

Just because I think our #94 is overrated, I am being called an Indy fan :lol: and a troll? You guys have got to be kidding me. Like I said before, 10 years of braving the snow and other elements to make it out to the Ralph dont count because of one overrated defensive end.

Only in Buffalo!! No wonder we got mocked nationally

No we get mocked nationally because of 1: boneheads like you 2: We have been bad for a long time!

Maybe we should cut #94 and #7 and bring back Flutie and Wiley...... :rolleyes: