we should start a petition

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on it would be great to see this team in their royal blue uniforms again. permanent, kind of like the way green bay and chicago do it.

just a thought.

Good post. We got the uniforms right back in the early '90s, so there was no need to mess with them.

Good post. We got the uniforms right back in the early '90s, so there was no need to mess with them.

i would like white pants ,the throwback blue shirts but the white helmet with the blue buffalo.........that would be one of the most classiest unis out there if we went to them.go bills in"07

The current uni's have loser written all over them. Regardless of the launch PR, there is no link whatsoever to the Bills history. Why not use the throwbacks on a full time basis and just dump the ugly Tom Donahoe era navy uni's!!

come on it would be great to see this team in their royal blue uniforms again. permanent, kind of like the way green bay and chicago do it.

just a thought.

That is a genius idea!!! I think the petition should be either the old unis, the throwbacks, or new unis.

We could petition to not buy tickets to home games until they are changed....oh wait...NM :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I like the Navy color just fine...but get rid of the Montral Alouettes away jersey and just make it solid white.

Anyone know how to do it. If it picks up steam, we'll send it to WGR and they'll harp on it I bet. Whether those meatheads like it or not, it only needs publicity. 90% of Bills fans hate the current uni's. And 95% of other football fans make fun of our uniforms (mainly the road one's) anyway.

Anyone know how to start it?

AMEN!

Get rid of the Tennessee Titan Unis and go back to the good old days. How about the white helment with the charging buffalo too!

Yeah, they were always my fav's but the 90's were OK too.

Everytime I look at the current uniforms all I can think of is Greggy & Killdrive!