Coors and Keystone, Same Beer, Different Cans

Do they still put Keystone in the "specially lined cans" to make it taste like it's from a bottle? :thumbsup:

Now Coors claims to be in specially lined cans. If I'd have to guess, it is probably lined with monkey urine.

Interesting, a post from a guy with a screen name taken from a beer that hasn't tasted like itself in over 20 years.

The only thing nastier than Molson is Labatts. I swear you could filter the troughs at the Air Canada Centre into a bottle and mark it "Canadian Beer" and Canadians would still drink it because it is from Canada.

The only thing nastier than Molson is Labatts. I swear you could filter the troughs at the Air Canada Centre into a bottle and mark it "Canadian Beer" and Canadians would still drink it because it is from Canada.

And Coors light, Budweiser or Miller is any better? I believe they brew those beers by filtering the urinals at those leafs games in the Air Canada Centre. I'd take a crappy cheap Canadian beer over any AMerican beer anyday of the week. But if I had my choice of any beer, I would drink a delicious Guiness all day long

I'd take a crappy cheap Canadian beer over any AMerican beer anyday of the week. But if I had my choice of any beer, I would drink a delicious Guiness all day long

That is because you are Canadian, and Candadians will cater to Canadian products simply because they are made in Canada, not because they are good. (see Adams, Brian)

I will toast a Guiness to you though.

That is because you are Canadian, and Candadians will cater to Canadian products simply because they are made in Canada, not because they are good. (see Adams, Brian)

I will toast a Guiness to you though.

Hey, thats a Canadian Stereotype, not all Canadians think Brian Adams has talent

And no, I don't go for canadian beer just cause its made in Canada, I go for it because it is a better product all together

Is there any thing better then a guiness? I think not

the specially lined can is the horizontal lines that are on the design of every can.

it reminds me of the simpsons where they tour the duff factory and there is one giant tank that has 12 pipes coming out into different bottling lines - one for duff ice, cherry duff, duff lite etc.

Correction:

Canadian Beer >>>>> Mass produced American crap like Bud, Coors & Miller

Canadian Beer <<<<<< American beers like Sam Adams or Sierra Nevada.

I don't know, Sam Adams may be better then the Mass produced Canadian Beers like Canadian and Blue, but some of the others like Moosehead, Rickards, and Alexander Keiths may just beat it out

I think a list would look something like this

Mass produced American Beer (Coors, Bud) <<< Cheap Canadian Beer (lakeport, Laker, any of the Honey Beers) <<< Mass Produced Canadian Beers (Canadian, Blue) <<< Premium American Beer (Sam Adams) <<< Premium Canadian Beer (Rickards, Keiths) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Guiness

I don't know, Sam Adams may be better then the Mass produced Canadian Beers like Canadian and Blue, but some of the others like Moosehead, Rickards, and Alexander Keiths may just beat it out

I think a list would look something like this

Mass produced American Beer (Coors, Bud) <<< Cheap Canadian Beer (lakeport, Laker, any of the Honey Beers) <<< Mass Produced Canadian Beers (Canadian, Blue) <<< Premium American Beer (Sam Adams) <<< Premium Canadian Beer (Rickards, Keiths) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Guiness

Arguing the merits of all the mass produced beers is like choosing between the five ugliest girls in your high school class. You just can't win with any of them. Sam Adams, Guiness etc. are a step up for sure, but it would be equivalent to stepping up from the fat ugly chicks to butterfaces. I suggest everyone check out this website and branch out and experiment a little when drinking beer. There are so many great styles out there that the average beer drinker hasn't been exposed to. I promise that if you give it time you'll find something that you love to drink.

Beer 101 from Beeradvocate.com

Arguing the merits of all the mass produced beers is like choosing between the five ugliest girls in your high school class. You just can't win with any of them. Sam Adams, Guiness etc. are a step up for sure, but it would be equivalent to stepping up from the fat ugly chicks to butterfaces. I suggest everyone check out this website and branch out and experiment a little when drinking beer. There are so many great styles out there that the average beer drinker hasn't been exposed to. I promise that if you give it time you'll find something that you love to drink.

Guinness a butterface? You sir, are no friend of mine. :rolleyes:

I'm happy with molson, no need for much else. I like a Guiness once and a while, Sam Adams is awful and I see no need to explore new beers when the one I drink I enjoy.