the real sad part about it

no, well sorta an auburn fan just because i was a big bo jackson fan as a kid. but really i have no preference when i t comes to college ball. just some teams i always root against.

and i want him to stay with the fins hoping they keep him at oc or promote him to head coach. lol

No, the REAL sad part about Mularkey is that he was actually Marv's first choice for HC - something I'll never understand for the rest of my years.

I doubt it.

I think Mularkey was given the pink slip by Marv. Being the class act that he is, Marv probably allowed him the opportunity to look for other employment, and once he was offered the Dolphin OC position, it was made to appear as if it was MM's decision.

Or possibly, MM was going to be given another year under Marv's staff to see which season was a fluke...the 9-7 one or the 5-11 one.

No, the REAL sad part about Mularkey is that he was actually Marv's first choice for HC - something I'll never understand for the rest of my years.

I don't think Mularkey was Marvs first choice as Head coach. It was a neat plan by Ralph Wilson to force Mularkey to re-sign so that he doesn't have to pay Mike for the reminder of the contract.

I doubt it.

I think Mularkey was given the pink slip by Marv. Being the class act that he is, Marv probably allowed him the opportunity to look for other employment, and once he was offered the Dolphin OC position, it was made to appear as if it was MM's decision.

Or possibly, MM was going to be given another year under Marv's staff to see which season was a fluke...the 9-7 one or the 5-11 one.

Yeah, that was real classy of Marv to make MM come across as a quitter! :thumbsup: