Aha!

Since you're the author of the browser, I can't help but wonder: was it programmed to allow for sudden and unexpected mood swings?

too late - he has already taken a hammer to the disk that had the code on it. He figured as long as the code stayed on that disk - it would never be a champion browser.

Come talk to me when you've written a linux program in assembler. :thumbsup:

During my OS class I got extra credit for writing my programs in assembler on my macintosh while the class was taught in x86.... and I've seen naked woman!! Good stuff. If you're going to learn on the Windows platform, I'd suggest going after C# next. You can turn off pointers (they're off by default unless an 'unsafe' block) and it's very Java-esque. The .Net Framework has a lot of cool stuff in it that's already been done for you.

I personally have been writing Python and Objective C code pretty regularly for the past year now. I've done Java and ANSI C in the pastl, along with a mix of scripting languages. I'm quite happy using these two now. I've even done a bit of Windows work, which has helped a lot in my understanding of the field in general.

-Jeff