Any more questions on why fans have gave up????

NavyBillsFan

So, because this team elected not to kick a Fg at the end of the game....instead decided to go for it.....and when the Titans had the right defense called.....Losman had to scramble around and throw up a prayer because taking a sack would have given the Bills no chance....at least a hail mary prayer gives them a shot on the play.....Ralph Wilson is cheap, the Bills GM sucks, and the Bills coaching staff sucks?

Wow.....and to only think....

if Lindell is brought in to kick that FG and he makes it....Wilson is brilliant for hiring LEvy, Levy is brilliant for hiring Jauron, and Jauron is Brilliant for drawing up another winning gameplan.

Wow, you're not fickled.

Ralph Wilsons 10 year plan....

Ralph Wilsons GM selection

Ralph Wilsons coaching selections.....

This team is run like a dollar store.... 

Savor that 30 million under the cap people.... Ralph will NEVER spend it....

876842[/snapback]

It's "given" up you retard. Sucks that they don't teach you English while your swabbing the deck. Tard.

If Lindell would have missed the Field Goal people would be just as mad. If that would have worked everyone would be happy.

876887[/snapback]

I would of been fine with missing the kick in the wind. It would of been a 50/50 chance with a kicker who has been kicking very well....

Ill take note of that while I collect your taxes this payday...

876892[/snapback]

Typical moron thing to say from someone on the government dole. Go into the real world, oh wait, they need people with good grammer and proper spelling.

I don't mind paying you to risk your life so I can make triple what you do.

Thanks.

Ill take note of that while I collect your taxes this payday...

876892[/snapback]

You sir, appropriately could be called an a-hole of bibilical proportions. But it is Christmas, so Merry Christmas and may the Lord be with you..CD