Question for those at the game

Simon

Did anybody see Lindell's warm-ups and how he was kicking into that end?

Was 45 at or beyond the edge of his range?

876835[/snapback]

I was not there but you saw the problems the Titans had just punting into that wind in the 3rd quarter.

I am left wondering why we passed on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th down? I wonder if the 3rd and 4th down plays were intended to go that deep? Seems like shorter, higher percentage passes, would be better in that weather.

Hard to say. :nana:

I was not there but you saw the problems the Titans had just punting into that wind in the 3rd quarter.

I am left wondering why we passed on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th down?  I wonder if the 3rd and 4th down plays were intended to go that deep?  Seems like shorter, higher percentage passes, would be better in that weather. 

Hard to say.  :nana:

876857[/snapback]

Unless Lindell was punting for the Titans with somebody holding for him, it's irrelevant.

I really want to hear from somebody who saw Lindell warming up at that end.

Unless Lindell was punting for the Titans with somebody holding for him, it's irrelevant.

I really want to hear from somebody who saw Lindell warming up at that end.

876876[/snapback]

So warming up on the sidleine, kicking inot a into a net that is 3 yards away is relevant? :nana:

Wind is wind but Ok. Maybe somebody else will answer your question.

So warming up on the sidleine, kicking inot a into a net that is 3 yards away is relevant?  :nana:

Wind is wind but Ok.  Maybe somebody else will answer your question.

876945[/snapback]

I meant his pregame and halftime warmups when the kicker and staff on the field will decide what the edge of a kickers range is.

Lindell was kicking in the opposite direction during pregame warmups.

I meant his pregame and halftime warmups when the kicker and staff on the field will decide what the edge of a kickers range is.

876960[/snapback]

I was able to see a bit of the warmups and watched Lindell kicking into the wind. If I remember correctly, he barely made one from 40 which I thought was pretty impressive considering the conditions. I think he tried one more from a bit further out and it barely reached the back of the endzone and was a bit to the right. Based on that and the apparent increased wind in the 4th quarter, I figured we would need to get the ball to at least the 20 yard line to even have a chance.