If chaos occured, what possesion

Tux of Borg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since everyone is bringing guns, I'm going to get the best bulletproof bodykit ever made. 

That and a bottle of jack daniels and some coke if i have some room to spare.

875754[/snapback]

I hope you know that most bodyarmor will not stop rifle rounds. Level IV plates will stop rifles, but they are quite heavy, and you can't cover your entire body with them.

Remember, the best defense is a good offense.

I hope you know that most bodyarmor will not stop rifle rounds.  Level IV plates will stop rifles, but they are quite heavy, and you can't cover your entire body with them.

Remember, the best defense is a good offense.

875759[/snapback]

Alright, then I'm buying a flamethrower :lol:

Really though I'd just pack my backpack full of my gear and head into the wilderness. I (think I) could survive out there pretty well with just my knife, tent, and other stuff I have. Knowledge is the most useful tool, I've tried to learn trapping and hunting and wilderness farming techniques as best I can. Though I still have a lot of learning to do.

875419[/snapback]

You and me Grizzly Adams!

Just don't enter my "sphere of influence"... :lol::sick:

flashlight, knife, radio, bike, dried beans, skillet, lighters, water purifier, multitool, magnifying glass, fishing line, wood saw, iodine tablets, compass, gps

875568[/snapback]

WTF??... :lol::sick: Think it would work or do you think the gov will have the Sats shut off or worse... Will they be disabled?

And where are you gonna recharge it?

Now...

The most important thing I would take is my Katadyn Pocket Filter... You are on the right track there... Iodine to kill the virus... Or just boil...

That's a good one.

The premise of this thread is why I told me fiancee that we're never selling her place in Amsterdam.  Always good to have an option.

875999[/snapback]

You have a place in Amsterdam :lol:

That must be crazy.

You have a place in Amsterdam  :wallbash:

That must be crazy.

876046[/snapback]

If it's HER place in Amsterdam, then I guess your most valuable possession would be a fuggin rowboat B-)

That's a good one.

The premise of this thread is why I told me fiancee that we're never selling her place in Amsterdam.  Always good to have an option.

875999[/snapback]

Congrats! Damn fun town and very pricey realestate. I would love to have a pad in Amsterdam!