Season Ticket

EndZoneCrew

I am really sick and tired of people bitching of how bad Buffalo fans are. We have had a friggin piss poor team for more than half a decade and it just got caught up with the psyche of our fan base. I have been going to every game since 1997 and I have put up with being depressed a majority of the fall every fuggin year after 2000. One year of having some blackouts and all of a sudden this is a bush league football town. Give me a break. Next year, our season ticket base will go up because there is a ton to be excited about. As a result of that, people will scoop up remaining tickets as fast as they can. So for all of you out of town (so called Bills fans) who are calling everyone out....bite me....put your money where your mouth is....otherwise piss off!

So how many season ticket holders will there be next year.....I say around 50,000

I agree - this was a transition year.....next year will be one of the most hyped we've seen in quite some time. Especially if we squeeze into the playoffs. I know some die hards who gave up on this team early this year and said the hell with the rest of the season. Now they have missed the last few games on TV and they are kicking themselves. I think we squeeze into the playoffs and make some noise. It's been a weird year. Next year season tickets will exceed 50,000 guaranteed. :doh:

I am really sick and tired of people bitching of how bad Buffalo fans are.  We have had a friggin piss poor team for more than half a decade and it just got caught up with the psyche of our fan base.  I have been going to every game since 1997 and I have put up with being depressed a majority of the fall every fuggin year after 2000.  One year of having some blackouts and all of a sudden this is a bush league football town.  Give me a break.  Next year, our season ticket base will go up because there is a ton to be excited about.  As a result of that, people will scoop up remaining tickets as fast as they can.  So for all of you out of town (so called Bills fans) who are calling everyone out....bite me....put your money where your mouth is....otherwise piss off!

So how many season ticket holders will there be next year.....I say around 50,000

874284[/snapback]

Great Post. :w00t:

So for all of you out of town (so called Bills fans) who are calling everyone out....bite me....put your money where your mouth is....otherwise piss off!

874284[/snapback]

Great attitude! :w00t:

Bite me? Piss off? And other teams fan base are obnixious?

I am really sick and tired of people bitching of how bad Buffalo fans are.  We have had a friggin piss poor team for more than half a decade and it just got caught up with the psyche of our fan base.  I have been going to every game since 1997 and I have put up with being depressed a majority of the fall every fuggin year after 2000.  One year of having some blackouts and all of a sudden this is a bush league football town.  Give me a break.  Next year, our season ticket base will go up because there is a ton to be excited about.  As a result of that, people will scoop up remaining tickets as fast as they can.  So for all of you out of town (so called Bills fans) who are calling everyone out....bite me....put your money where your mouth is....otherwise piss off!

874284[/snapback]

I thought the total was 55,000 this year.

I hate to suggest that it begins and ends with Losman, but he's a huge part of the equation. I fully expect season ticket sales to increase next year because fans can see that we *might* finally have the replacement for Jim Kelly we've been seeking for the past 10 years.

When you have a franchise QB, you have hope. Hope puts fannies in the seats.

874284[/snapback]

I am a season ticket holder and have been since 1973. Even though I live over 600 miles away I still keep a pair of tickets and get to see one game in person most years.I sat through many bad seasons yet still supported this team even though I had moved to NC in 1985 after back to back 2 win seasons. What amazes me is that the weather for the last few games has been great, ok Miami rain and wind isnt my idea of good weather but earlier games windy and in 50s is much better than what it should be like in buffalo at this time of year. I am disappointed that those games never sold out even past the deadline since folks would not get to watch it live.

Chirstmas eve is a defficult day since so many wny havea major faimly doing on christmas eve night. Still dont understand why NFL didnt move all the games to Sat dec 23rd!!!

Season tickets have been something I have been thinking about for a few years now and I'm pretty sure I'll bite the bullet for next season as well..

Anyone have any idea on the process of being able to go and select a seat,other then on the select a seat day..?

875546[/snapback]

If you're able to get to the stadium during the week, usually you can get one of the ticket agents to take you into the stadium and let you try out some of the seats available.

So for all of you out of town (so called Bills fans) who are calling everyone out....bite me....put your money where your mouth is....otherwise piss off!

Who the !@#$ made YOU, the judge and jury of who gets to be a Bills fan and who doesnt? I, as an out of towner have EVERY GOD-DAMNED-RIGHT to post on this board and call out WHOEVER THE !@#$ I WANT WHENEVER THE !@#$ I WANT ABOUT WHATEVER THE !@#$ I WANT. GOT IT? Last I checked, those who dont live in the city or even near it can make claim to this team as our own for whatever damned reason we like. And just becuase you and your "crew" get to attend all the games, that doesnt make you "more" of a fan or a "better" fan or show that you "care more" about this team and its' future. You dont own this team and how many times you go proves NOTHING.

Fan attendance and especially how it relates to the Bills vis a vis their future in Buffalo is a HUGE issue. One strong flu bug gets a hold of Ralph Wilson and the future of this team is in serious jeopardy. The future of this team is at stake and whether or not they stay in Buffalo is DIRECTLY related to how many seats get filled week to week. So I, and every other fan has a RIGHT and even the DUTY to bring up this issue and discuss it. And while I cannot be a season ticket holder and be there week in and week out, I STILL CARE about this team JUST AS MUCH AS YOU and worry that more powerful people than me will ALSO take note of 25,000 empty seats and look to move this franchise to "so called" greener pastures as soon as the ink dries on Mr. Wilson's death certificate. So Im going to post about that and raise the issue. And as I stated in the thread you are referring to, I DO "put my money where my mouth is" when it comes to doleing out cashola for teams I am fortunate enough to live close to and support regularly.

You acutally squeezed out some good points about WHY the attendance is what is the last few weeks before you went into that bull sh--, childish, immature "Im a better fan than you" bull sh--. The future of this team is something we are all concerned with. Stick to the pertinent points and leave the dick measuring contests to the clowns who just plopped in three seconds ago from some other board.

874284[/snapback]

Not that I agree with your choice of language, but I do agree with the overall concept. Some people just dont seem to realize that not everyone can AFFORD to buy Bills tickets. I go to about 3-4 games a year and that is when my parents/sisters/brother-in-laws pay for my ticket. Otherwise I can really only afford to go to one game per year. You figure the cost for me to go to ONE Bills game is about what I make in over a week.