Thank God for the Bills...

That exemplifies the hot pocket mentality of Buffalo sports fans.  The Sabres lose a couple of games and the fans start bailing, as if anyone really expected them to win 75 games.  Enjoy that both our teams are playing well for change.

PTR

872870[/snapback]

I agree with Promo. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I will see the Sabres in St. Louis on Saturday and they usually lose when the come here. The Blues are bad but looking for their first win under a new coach. I hope to see a Sabres win, followed by a Bills win on Saturday.

-Bob

Everytime I read/hear the whole football/hockey town argument, I can't help but get the feeling that people are trying to claim that people are some kind of second class fan because they like one sport over the other. Personally, I'll always be a hockey fan first, and I could care less what anyone else in the city/town thinks.

With the dismal start the Bills had, I couldn't wait for the hockey season to start. I figured that if the Bills are rebuilding, concentrate on the Sabres. But the Bills of late have me reconsidering who my favorite Buffalo team is right now.

Is Buffalo a football-town, or a hockey-town?

I know the question was raised when the Sabres started the year with their hot win-streak, but now that the Bills are ripping it, I wonder what the polls would look like now.

872856[/snapback]

Its a drinking town

This might help...

873373[/snapback]

Lurker -- I appreciate the help. I have always thought of myself as a huge Bills fan and a big Sabres fan. After posting on this message board, it opens you up to so much scrutiny, I don't even know now.

I need that Easy Button!

java script:emoticon(':lol:')

smilie

Damn, I just pushed it and it says to become a Patriots fan. URGH!