Coach Belichick - a fine human being

The ugly New Jersey divorce involving Bill Belichick just got a lot nastier with the jilted hubby now claiming that his wife is involved in “a sexual relationship” with the New England Patriots’ head coach.' Vincent Shenocca, the Jersey construction company owner whose wife, Sharon, has been huddling with the Pats’ gridiron genius, has amended his divorce complaint and added “adultery” to his list of grievances. “I have learned that (Sharon Shenocca) has engaged in an adulterous relationship with William Belichick, head coach of the New England Patriots [team stats],” reads Shenocca’s amended complaint. “At the time I initiated this proceeding I was not certain of the nature of (Sharon’s) relationship with Mr. Belichick. I have since learned that it is a sexual relationship that commenced well before I filed my complaint for divorce.” The adultery volley came after Sharon Shenocca moved to add “pain and suffering” to the list of gripes she filed against her would-be ex. [ Link to story ]

So there is at least one heterosexual in the Pats' org.  Allegedly.

871858[/snapback]

I was going to say bruschi, but I think he's omnisexual

is belichick married?

never mind the story says they have been separated for 2 years...this guy sounds a bit bitter....has to live in his moms basement? common man...maybe that is the reason she is not happy in her present relationship...don't make belichick to be the bad guy here...after all..he is a dude and when women come calling, not much the male sex can do but accept the call...its part of our dna

The ugly New Jersey divorce involving Bill Belichick just got a lot nastier with the jilted hubby now claiming that his wife is involved in “a sexual relationship” with the New England Patriots’ head coach.' Vincent Shenocca, the Jersey construction company owner whose wife, Sharon, has been huddling with the Pats’ gridiron genius, has amended his divorce complaint and added “adultery” to his list of grievances. “I have learned that (Sharon Shenocca) has engaged in an adulterous relationship with William Belichick, head coach of the New England Patriots [team stats],” reads Shenocca’s amended complaint. “At the time I initiated this proceeding I was not certain of the nature of (Sharon’s) relationship with Mr. Belichick. I have since learned that it is a sexual relationship that commenced well before I filed my complaint for divorce.” The adultery volley came after Sharon Shenocca moved to add “pain and suffering” to the list of gripes she filed against her would-be ex. [ Link to story ]

871809[/snapback]

is belichick married?

never mind the story says they have been separated for 2 years...this guy sounds a bit bitter....has to live in his moms basement?  common man...maybe that is the reason she is not happy in her present relationship...don't make belichick to be the bad guy here...after all..he is a dude and when women come calling, not much the male sex can do but accept the call...its part of our dna

871901[/snapback]

I hope you are kidding. That the dumbest thing I've read on TBD since posters called for Losman's benching.

I hope you are kidding. That the dumbest thing I've read on TBD since posters called for Losman's benching.

871950[/snapback]

Agreed...Men love to say this type of thing until they lose their house and kids to someone who abuses the system (read: through no "fault" of their own).

of course i am kidding about the whole guy part...but i am not kidding about making belichick out to be this huge monster...not saying it is right, but he is separated for over 2 years, not sure why they haven't divorced but that is another story I guess, Mass only makes couples wait 30 days...apparently...I know that he is being slammed because he is a member of the "evil empire" aka Pats, but he is not the one that bears all the brunt...poor judgement hell yeah, but the devil no freaking way

871950[/snapback]

Friends of Shenocca told the Track he is outraged that he has been forced out of his house - and into his mother’s basement, where he currently lives - but is still required to pay all the household bills and support to his future ex.

Sounds like the guy was dipping his wick in some other well pretty heavily while still married to get a deal like that. Fug 'em.

Friends of Shenocca told the Track he is outraged that he has been forced out of his house - and into his mother’s basement, where he currently lives - but is still required to pay all the household bills and support to his future ex.

Sounds like the guy was dipping his wick in some other well pretty heavily while still married to get a deal like that.  Fug 'em.

872552[/snapback]

I wouldn't be so fast to make a statement like that.

As a general rule of thumb, the judiciary in this country gives the wifey the mine, and the hubby the shaft.

Also, Pooj, it was documented that BB would send limos to this woman's house since back when he was coaching for the Giants.