19,000 Titans vs Bills Tickets left

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I play too?

Ok it's mostly white with a blue trim going around the outside.  There appears to be several watermarks across the left edge.  There are also a bunch of numbers and dashes.  It has a perforated top edge.  I have no idea how any of this qualifies me as either a loser or not though.

874214[/snapback]

You should really sign up for direct deposit.

If you're in Buffalo and you're a Bills' fan but you're not going to the game, shame on you.

C'mon, e. Normally I'd agree, but I can't blame people for giving this one a pass.

I'm interested to see how many of the ~43k season ticket seats are actually used.

874246[/snapback]

True, dat. If anything, I hope there are a bunch of no-shows all around the league to show the NFL the folly of running a full schedule on a holiday. (And yes, according to my union contract, Christmas Eve IS officially a holiday...)

But then again, if most of the stadiums continue to sell out via corporate-owned season tickets, they probably won't even care...

Is this not one of the most fitting statements you've ever read? LOSER!

Looser, used in a sentence for the brainiac.  My clothes are fitting looser since I've lost weight.

Get it? Moron.  :doh:

874175[/snapback]

Thanks for the grammar lesson dipsh*t

1.  Experience at the stadium has declined-  I am not talking about the team on the field, but the fans in general.  I'm sorry, but there are quite a few Bills fans now I cannot tolerate.  And nor would I ever bring any kids to the games.  Obnixious, drunk, fights etc.  It's sad.  How to fix it?  Build a new stadium.  With a better facility, I believe you will weed out some of the animals that go to the stadium on Sundays.

Prices will have to go up, but in a league where the CBA is catered to bigger market teams, you have to pony up the $ to keep the team in Buffalo.  No way around that.

874242[/snapback]

You need to get seats somewhere else. I have season tix and bring my wife and/or son(s) (ages 10 & 12) to the game and things are fine where I sit. Every once and a while someone drops an f-bomb but overall, no complaints.

Yeah, shame on me. Shame on me for thinking family is more important then a bunch of grown men playing a game. I now see my life is all wrong. Thank you.

874331[/snapback]

Everyone on both sides of this issue needs to stop being so defensive and "holier than thou". I'm sure every true blue Bills fan would love to be at this game if they could and I'm sure if you choose not to go to the game because you have plans with your family on Christmas Eve that that doesn't make you a f*cktard loser bandwagon fan or somehow more of a "superior family man" than the Bills fans who do go to the game

kthnx.

18,000 tickets left???

Cheapest tickets in the NFL, team is 7-7 with a slim wildcard hope...18,000?

What has happened to the fan base in WNY?

It is hard to say.  I think the biggest reason this is happening:

1.  Experience at the stadium has declined-  I am not talking about the team on the field, but the fans in general.  I'm sorry, but there are quite a few Bills fans now I cannot tolerate.  And nor would I ever bring any kids to the games.  Obnixious, drunk, fights etc.  It's sad.  How to fix it?  Build a new stadium.  With a better facility, I believe you will weed out some of the animals that go to the stadium on Sundays.

Prices will have to go up, but in a league where the CBA is catered to bigger market teams, you have to pony up the $ to keep the team in Buffalo.  No way around that.

874242[/snapback]

It is xmas Eve...the only reason...if this game was Dec 28 it would be a sellout

You should really sign up for direct deposit.

874316[/snapback]

Oh i've got it, it's all automated. I just get a nice piece of paper that says THIS IS NOT A CHECK every other week.

PS you seem kinda hostile. Remember, Santa's watching. He's not big on hostility.

Agreed. If not a sellout, at least comparable to the SD and JAX games.

874347[/snapback]

I think that if this game was on the 23rd it would be sold out (or close to it).

Lori (or is it Lauri) I think the "corporate sold out" thing could cause many owners not to care, but I have to guess that the money made on concessions... or in this case lost on concessions due to 1/2 to 2/3 empty stadiums has to hurt. This doesn't even take in to consideration parking revenue. (Which I believe the county gets a cut of).

I too am stunned that the owners didn't look at the dramatically low attendance numbers in past years (not just in Buffalo, but across the league) when games were held on Christmas Eve and decide to move these games to Saturday. There may be a lot of sell outs this weekend but I think again there will be many half full stadiums.

Yeah, cause that's what I was getting at.  :doh:

874356[/snapback]

that's cool, i'll take your word for it.

my point still stands generally however. We all should be more concerned with riduculing and disparaging the born out of wedlock, genetically inferior, untouchable caste, flaming thumbtack worshipping bandwagon Titans fans than infighting amongst ourselves, amirite?

that's cool, i'll take your word for it.

my point still stands generally however.  We all should be more concerned with riduculing and disparaging the born out of wedlock, genetically inferior, untouchable caste, flaming thumbtack worshipping bandwagon Titans fans than infighting amongst ourselves, amirite?

874363[/snapback]

I'm buying my wife an amirite ring for Christmas.

taterhill has a good point about Christmas Eve being a factor...but in the early 90's did the Bills ever play big games very close to Christmas Eve or even on Christmas Eve and have this many tickets unsold?

874383[/snapback]

You'll find your answer on page 3 of this thread. (What stats I could find, that is...)