I can't stop laughing......

destro32

It's a blog, not an article. I think the writer is allowed more leeway to give his personal opnions.

The bitching about the WNY weather is predictable and unimaginative.

The Dolphins were damn lucky to get a 50 degree day with showers in December. No snow. No sub-freezing windchill. They couldn't use the weather as an excuse for a poor performance this year.

-- I can’t tell you how big that 10-yard run by McGahee was on 3rd-and-8 just before halftime. The Dolphins had two more timeouts left and the Bills would have had to punt into the wind. With great field position, the Dolphins could have gotten something going into halftime. But the defense couldn’t wrap up. Donnie Spragan had his arms around one of McGahee’s legs. Gotta make that play. Have to.

===========

I completely agree. That may have been the play of the day. We were setting ourselves up for another miserable series just prior to the half ending in a punt and a garbage score to give the fins hope going into the locker room.

That run was easily, Willis' biggest of the day.

It's a blog, not an article. I think the writer is allowed more leeway to give his personal opnions.

The bitching about the WNY weather is predictable and unimaginative.

The Dolphins were damn lucky to get a 50 degree day with showers in December. No snow. No sub-freezing windchill. They couldn't use the weather as an excuse for a poor performance this year.

870836[/snapback]

It is interesting at least to see how they feel about Buffalo. To take so may shots at us and then declare the rivalry dead?

:unsure:

My favorite part:

-- I don't want to hear any talk about the weather. Both teams had to play in it. Yes, the Bills are more used to it — but not by that much. It reminded me a lot of the Dolphins' past December losses in Buffalo. And I think you know what that means without me having to say it

I'll finish for him...

No playoffs for you!

-- Buffalo people are tough. I’m not kidding. Former Dolphins defensive end Kim Bokamper walked out of a downtown bar on Saturday night and some random guy said to 6-foot-7 Bokamper, “Nice (bleeping) shoes,” about the docksiders he was wearing in 35-degree weather. Gotta give credit to Bo for having the wherewithal to just walk away. On second thought, maybe Buffalonians just talk tough

This guy was pretty funny. This statement was dead nuts correct about downtown Buffalo.

-- Buffalo people are tough. I’m not kidding. Former Dolphins defensive end Kim Bokamper walked out of a downtown bar on Saturday night and some random guy said to 6-foot-7 Bokamper, “Nice (bleeping) shoes,” about the docksiders he was wearing in 35-degree weather. Gotta give credit to Bo for having the wherewithal to just walk away. On second thought, maybe Buffalonians just talk tough

What a tool.....busting on Buffalonians talking tough as he is flexing his "internet muscles"