Now that JP is arriving, help him out

Lv-Bills

Just wondering, I'm going with Milano!

870638[/snapback]

My teenage daughter was watching a show called "Charmed" on USA last week after school. I happened to have a day off, and was able to catch most of one episode. For some reason I didn't take over the remote and change the channel as I normally do. She looked smokin hot!

Still...not JPs type.

My teenage daughter was watching a show called "Charmed" on USA last week after school.  I happened to have a day off, and was able to catch most of one episode.  For some reason I didn't take over the remote and change the channel as I normally do.  She looked smokin hot!

Still...not JPs type.

870683[/snapback]

Who in this world, outside of your basic queer (not that there is anything wrong with that :unsure: ) would not be "Alyssa Milano's" type?

Paris Hilton

870696[/snapback]

Hey now, we didn't say we were throwing JP a bachelor party and needed a skanky slut. This is a date for god's sake. Paris Hilton is not the kind of girl you take out. You give her a call around 2 or 3 in the morning.

Waaaaaay too many to choose from....

...but I have so far managed to narrow the vote down to Jessica A, Jessica B, Carrie Underwood, Elisha Cuthbert, Eva Mendes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or Maria Sharapova.  :unsure:

870706[/snapback]

We'll have a round 2 playoff. Let's just see where everyone stands in the preliminary!