0.0 QB rating...

Best stat of the game...after the Nate interception the announcers pointed out that the Bills (Nate) had more return yards than Harrington did passing yards. :nana::nana::rolleyes:

Until Chet's (or is it Jack?) late yardage the fins were also in danger of the lowest number of passing yards in the past 40 or so years.

This definitely deserves it's own thread. The level of excitement I felt in the stadium every time Harrington dropped back to pass was incredible. Each time, it seemed like he made his worst throw of the game. I was thinking, "That was the worst pass I've ever seen," and then two plays later, he'd top it by throwing an even more disgusting pass. And they were four yard routes he was completely misfiring on.

He was shockingly horrible. I know he played in the dome in Detroit, but didn't he play plenty of games in Lambeau? Didn't he play in some windy rain games at Oregon? That was pathetic. He looked like the Ralph was the last place he wanted to be. When Cleo Lemon comes in and Miami fans say, "Hey, he doesn't look too bad," that's when you know there's a problem.

People at the bar were all worried about Harrington. I had to tell them not so subtly that HE'S JOEY FRICKING HARRINGTON.

870545[/snapback]

After the JP fumble in the 2nd half, the guy sitting next to me said something along the lines of "eh, no big deal, it's Harrington". One play later...

After the JP fumble in the 2nd half, the guy sitting next to me said something along the lines of "eh, no big deal, it's Harrington".  One play later...

870609[/snapback]

I thought Clements was going to call for a fair catch on that pick, it hung in the air so long....

Harrington was bad. Real bad. And I'm a guy who used to think he might have a shot at resurrecting his career. 4+ years with the Lions and now Mularkey to drive the final nail in his coffin.

We talk about coach-killers. I think we can now call Mike Mularkey a QB-killer with his head-scratching play calls. Thank god he didn't get any longer with JP.

The funniest thing about the 0.0 rating is that you and your two-old-daughters had passer ratings of 2.08 yesterday. The time I attempted to throw the remote to my fiance and she dropped it actually bumped my rating up to a 39.58!

871158[/snapback]

Nope, still not the funniest thing. Fact is, although the league doesn't recognize negative passer ratings, when I plugged his stats into the passer-rating formula in my spreadsheet, Harrington's raw number for yesterday was WORSE than 0.00.

-17.52, to be exact.

If you don't show up to the stadium, don't you get a 0.0?

He should've filed for an incomplete or something. It's too late for Freshman Forgiveness.

He deserved some towel whipping in the locker room.

Wasn't there talk about the Bills drafting him way back when?