Is there a map that shows which games will be

I know I've seen it before, but I can't remember what site it was on.

I know the Albany area will be showing the Jets game (thanks to Digital Cable's information menu), but I'm curious to see what other part of the country will be watching..

868762[/snapback]

It's posted weekly on the avs forum....

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=768294

It's posted weekly on the avs forum....

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=768294

868777[/snapback]

You can also try "www.gribblenation.com". Go to the html site, and you'll find the link on the lower-right side of the page. That data can sometimes be out-of-date, however; if you suspect it's squirrely, go to Titantv.com, and type in your zip code (and choose analog or digital). That's usually the best.

You can also try "www.gribblenation.com".  Go to the html site, and you'll find the link on the lower-right side of the page.  That data can sometimes be out-of-date, however; if you suspect it's squirrely, go to Titantv.com, and type in your zip code (and choose analog or digital).  That's usually the best.

868781[/snapback]

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/

I recommend bookmarking this site; he's been doing this for a couple of years now.

EII, the FAQs explaination of why an area might have a weird game sceduled for that region: "One of two reasons: Sometimes a popular player is from a certain area, so the local station there likes to show as many games of his team as possible. This is especially true in college towns." and the other reason no longer applies. I don't know who any such player might be for Oregon but they don't play for us. Or maybe that affiliate thinks Miami-Buffalo will be the most exciting game of the day.

... Or perhaps CBS just wants to lure Lana into watching their Big Brother double-sided televisions so they can see what she's wearing. :thumbdown:

That is so cool...

The Buff game is funny... Only being shown in the South FLA, ADK and Binghamton area... And Oregon!... WTF?  Oregon... :thumbdown:  :thumbsup:

Maybe they know Lana is a Bills fan????

:lol:

868798[/snapback]

Harrington starred at Oregon. Local interest.

That is so cool...

The Buff game is funny... Only being shown in the South FLA, ADK and Binghamton area... And Oregon!... WTF?  Oregon... :thumbdown:  :thumbsup:

Maybe they know Lana is a Bills fan????

:lol:

868798[/snapback]

I'm telling you it's a sign from God that they're showing the Bills in my city. Today will be the Bills day. Miami is in for an ass kicking!

For ONCE I don't have to go to the sports bar and have to listen to the stupid "packer nation" (they dominate my local bar)

Oregonians for the Bills baby!!!

I'm telling you it's a sign from God that they're showing the Bills in my city. Today will be the Bills day. Miami is in for an ass kicking!

For ONCE I don't have to go to the sports bar and have to listen to the stupid "packer nation" (they dominate my local bar)

Oregonians for the Bills baby!!!

868858[/snapback]

You stuck the landing!... Way to nail it!

:ph34r: