The key for todays game............is

Frez

run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball

stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run

run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball run the ball

stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run stop the run

63287[/snapback]

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

BLOCKING

63249[/snapback]

Unfortunately I don't think our O-line matches up well today. And I don't see Drew playing well enough today to overcome this. 23-10, we're 0-4

Figure Miami to lose today, that's a heck of a stevestojan game next Sunday. Actually, that could be a really good game as 2 clubs fight for their best chance to win their first game

I would have liked to see NE-Miami on TV today, but no luck I guess