Are the Bills Really in Danger???

Ralph's ranting and raving about WNY being poor is just posturing for more  taxpayer dollars...Hey Ralph, thank you for the Bills, I love them...but just like

any product or service, if yours is continually bad and I mean from Ownership / managament on down your business suffers. Be it automobiles (see GM & FORD's woes v. growing rivals TOYOTA & NISSAN) retailers (see KMART v WALMART & TARGET)  DUNKIN DONUTS v STRARBUCKS & TIM HORTON the list goes on and on of businesses that once did well and then lost marketshare due to lackluster performances & products....why should the rule not be valid for your business the BUFFALO BILS ?? **NOTE**not blaming autoworkers for GM suffering..blaming management of their company.

Simply put, your product isnt very good and has not been where others (SABRES) are very good..or getting better one season and improving the next.

While I feel privledged to have an NFL franchise in my town I remind you

Mr. Wilson..it is not a license to step on my face while I kiss your feet..and a few wins in yet another hapless season does not fix six going on seven years of a product that is subpar....In many companies todays CEOs are ousted for such poor performance...good thing your the king.

Give me a great product..or one that is impoved for next yesr and I will renew my seasons tix...hell I will anyway but beware Ralph...the time where you can lipstick up your pig have tantrums when wny's call it a pig with lipstick & refuse to spend their money on it are gone.

868398[/snapback]

This is just an ugly rant that doesn't even address the issues being discussed here. It particularly doesn't address the issues that Ralph has raised about the revenue imbalance in the new CBA. Real issues that could threaten the Bills staying in Buffalo particulary since an ownership change could occur soon. Really it sounds like you're just not happy with the team's performance over the past several years. The rest of the post is just crap.

This is just an ugly rant that doesn't even address the issues being discussed here. It particularly doesn't address the issues that Ralph has raised about the revenue imbalance in the new CBA.  Real issues that could threaten the Bills staying in Buffalo particulary since an ownership change could occur soon.  Really it sounds like you're just not happy with the team's performance over the past several years.  The rest of the post is just crap.

868542[/snapback]

Hey..did you have Jim Rome's balls stuffed in your mouth along with his rod when you replied..real original.

I doubt you can follow finalcial analysis..buy low sell high is probably

advanced for you...its all about $$$$$'s bonehead...your so dumb you buy what the guy is telling you without question..

As for the real issues...its all posturing so WNY does not hate on Ralphie when he tries to move the team...there is more money available..TIX prices, naming rights, $'s from the county and the possibility of a new stadium..but for some reason Ralph turns them down or says they aren't enough so he prefers to just sit on his hands and do nothing????? Come on dummy...use your brains for once...read between the lines.

Hey..did you have Jim Rome's balls stuffed in your mouth along with his rod when you replied..real original.

I doubt you can follow  finalcial analysis..buy low sell high is probably

advanced for you...its all about $$$$$'s bonehead...your so dumb you buy what the guy is telling you without question..

As for the real issues...its all posturing so WNY does not hate on Ralphie when he tries to move the team...there is more money available..TIX prices, naming rights, $'s from the county and the possibility of a new stadium..but for some reason Ralph turns them down or says they aren't enough so he prefers to just sit on his hands and do nothing????? Come on dummy...use your brains for once...read between the lines.

868812[/snapback]

I love it when someone questions someone else's intelligence with a post like this one. Beautiful stuff.

Lets look at the facts;

Fact; Third straight home game not sold out including one against the hated Dolphins.

Fact; Seats at the Ralph are not that expensive. Lower end seats for 40 bucks or so?

Fact; The Bills will say sayonara to WNY and should since the locals take them for granted and simply dont deserve an NFL franchise.

Can you say Los Angeles or Anaheim Bills? Then again, like the Ravens & Titans, they'll probably choose a new team name.

Who then will you root for? Steelers? Browns? Lions?

I read somewhere that the NFL wants all teams in a new stadium within ten years. I give the Bills ten years before they move somewhere.

It wont be LA Goodell has already siad he doesn't want one in LA.

If not Toroanto then some warm weather climate that loves football. The south somewhere. Alabama ? Missisipi ? Where do you guess ?

I read somewhere that the NFL wants all teams in a new stadium within ten years. I give the Bills ten years before they move somewhere.

It wont be LA Goodell has already siad he doesn't want one in LA.

If not Toroanto then some warm weather climate that loves football. The south somewhere. Alabama ? Missisipi ? Where do you guess ?

868917[/snapback]

Well, you got "Alabama" right. Congrats.