Jets are 3-0

Zona

They beat the 1-3 Bengals, the 2-2 Chargers, and the 0-4 Fish. Combined record of 3-9. The Bills Opponents are 3-1 jags, 2-2 raiders, and 4-0 Pats combined 9-3.

I say the Jets can be beat. Granted the Bills must play GOOD football, and not kill themselves, something we haven't done yet this season...

Dear Football God,

Please let Drew play mistake free football like he did in his youth. Please let the Bills NOT kill themselves in the Red Zona. And Please let the Defense hold the Jets so that our Beloved Bills can get a much needed win....

Amen

Ill take 3-0 vs Crap over 0-3 vs all world any day.

ITs a cop out to look at the records. NYJ isnt the 92 Bills, but they are playing solid ball and the Bills havent done will in Jersey in a long while.

Methinks its going to get UGLY tomorrow.

They beat the 1-3 Bengals, the 2-2 Chargers, and the 0-4 Fish. Combined record of 3-9. The Bills Opponents are 3-1 jags, 2-2 raiders, and 4-0 Pats  combined 9-3.

62916[/snapback]

If they hadn't played the Jets, Jets opponents are 3-6.

If they hadn't played the Bills, Bills opponents are 6-3.

Ill take 3-0 vs Crap over 0-3 vs all world any day.

ITs a cop out to look at the records. NYJ isnt the 92 Bills, but they are playing solid ball and the Bills havent done will in Jersey in a long while.

Methinks its going to get UGLY tomorrow.

62941[/snapback]

This isn't college football where you can go through multiple games "without playing anybody"...this is the NFL, each and every game is tough, any team that can win 3 straight is a good team, no matter what the records to the teams they beat are. I mean, after watching the Bills start off 0-3 can you tell me that the teams that beat them are really that much better? Nope, its a league of parity and a 3-0 team should get some respect.

That being said, we have a decent shot of getting a W this week for the exact reasons states above...it has nothing to do with the Jets record being a mirage.

Guest crazy math
They beat the 1-3 Bengals, the 2-2 Chargers, and the 0-4 Fish. Combined record of 3-9. The Bills Opponents are 3-1 jags, 2-2 raiders, and 4-0 Pats  combined 9-3.

I say the Jets can be beat. Granted the Bills must play GOOD football, and not kill themselves, something we haven't done yet this season...

Dear Football God,

Please let Drew play mistake free football like he did in his youth. Please let the Bills NOT kill themselves in the Red Zona. And Please let the Defense hold the Jets so that our Beloved Bills can get a much needed win....

Amen

62916[/snapback]

The Bills opponents were 6-3. You can't count the games they won against the Bills (subtract three please)

In spite of that, it's a ridiculous argument.

My point was simply this, they dont impress me and I think we can win. The Bills need to play their best game of the year to do it, but that aint saying much now is it?

Go Bills.....

I watched the Jets last week. They were able to contain most of what Miami wanted to accomplish on either side of the ball. They certainly contained Miami's offense and made Operation Dumbo Drop look like a fool. Now, just how are the Jets going to treat Lady Liberty tomorrow? With the same disdain for Operation Dumbo Drop? Me thinks yes. That means Mr. Liberty needs to be on his toes and the synapses have to be firing on all cylinders. Anything less and it will be Operation Dumbo Drop Part II.

B)

At this point in the season the JETS are a good team for us to play. If we play them Like we played Most of the Pats game, we win. If we play them like we did in the fourth quarter or the very first set of downs in the game we loose.

Quite simply they need to leave the locker room at gametime and beat the ever loving stevestojan out of their opponent by the end of the first quarter. Take control of a game and run Travis and Willis through their hearts.

I watched the Jets last week.  They were able to contain most of what Miami wanted to accomplish on either side of the ball.  They certainly contained Miami's offense and made Operation Dumbo Drop look like a fool.  Now, just how are the Jets going to treat Lady Liberty tomorrow?  With the same disdain for Operation Dumbo Drop?  Me thinks yes.  That means Mr. Liberty needs to be on his toes and the synapses have to be firing on all cylinders.  Anything less and it will be Operation Dumbo Drop Part II.

B)

63170[/snapback]

LOL@ Mr. Liberty

That is funny stevestojan right there........................