Dolphins Week

Puhonix

Man, how far have these teams come since the last time they matched up. The Fins finally found aa quarterback, and I wouldn't want to be playing Buffalo if I were playoff bound...

Enough politeness. Bills Suck.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, how far have these teams come since the last time they matched up. The Fins finally found aa quarterback, and I wouldn't want to be playing Buffalo if I were playoff bound...

863238[/snapback]

If you think harrington is your QB of the future it won't be long before the fans are calling for the Cleo Lemon era begins.

863238[/snapback]

You guys got yourself a QB controversy next season with Harrington playing to his abilities (something I had hoped would not occur in-division). Here's hoping Mularkey fumbles it again when the Dolphins come to town.

Squish the :( fish! :P

If you think harrington is your QB of the future it won't be long before the fans are calling for the Cleo Lemon era begins.

863245[/snapback]

I don't know why, and I don't know how, but there's something aobut Cleo Lemon that Saban sees and no one else understands. I think he's got talent, and I only say that, due to the odd circumstances to how we acquired him. Still, something about Lemon....

You guys got yourself a QB controversy next season with Harrington playing to his abilities (something I had hoped would not occur in-division).  Here's hoping Mularkey fumbles it again when the Dolphins come to town.

863250[/snapback]

Oh man do I hate Mularkey.... what a talentless a$$clown. He's just one rung under Michael Bolton, seriously. But Harrington is good, which just goes to show something about being in Detroit all those years. By the way, am I the only one that wishes he had Matt Millen's job security?

863238[/snapback]

The Fins found a QB? Really? Who?

Harrington: 2,100 yards, 12 TD's, 13 INT's, 72.9 passer rating.

Surely not that guy.

I don't know why, and I don't know how, but there's something aobut Cleo Lemon that Saban sees and no one else understands. I think he's got talent, and I only say that, due to the odd circumstances to how we acquired him. Still, something about Lemon....

863258[/snapback]

His grandfather was a hell of a globetrotter though. Cleo has got the trick play in his genes--right up Mularkey's alley.... :(

The Fins found a QB? Really? Who?

Harrington: 2,100 yards, 12 TD's, 13 INT's, 72.9 passer rating.

Surely not that guy.

863260[/snapback]

Losman: 2,348, 14 TDs, 10 INT, 84.8 RTG.

Oh, I can clearly see I was retarded in thinking Harrington was doing alright. :( Losman is so clearly the next Marino. Or is that the next Kelly... I suppose that all matters on how many Superbowls he plans to lose.

Oh, I can clearly see I was retarded in thinking Harrington was doing alright.  :( Losman is so clearly the next Marino. Or is that the next Kelly... I suppose that all matters on how many Superbowls he plans to lose.

863269[/snapback]

Well I don't think Harrington is great, Ronnie Brown is ok...but if there's one thing you can say about Jason Taylor, it's that.................I hate him too.

Oh, I can clearly see I was retarded in thinking Harrington was doing alright.  :( Losman is so clearly the next Marino. Or is that the next Kelly... I suppose that all matters on how many Superbowls he plans to lose.

863269[/snapback]

LOL, you phin fans crack me up. How many titles does Marino have again? The same amount as Kelly, right?

The phins passed on Brees for an injured Culpepper, and a guy who couldn't keep the starter job in Detroit

Then they brought in Mularky and Bennie Anderson off the Bills after playing against them twice a year.

Talk about a team on the right track

863269[/snapback]

Your kidding right? 4 more TD's than INT's and a 85 QB rating is worse than 1 MORE intereption than TD and a 72 QB rating. :P

BTW: are you saying that having 1 AFC Championship ring and 0 SB rings is better than having 4 AFC Championship rings and 0 SB rings?

Boy the people around here are getting weirder.

P.S. Coulda had Brees.

Your kidding right? 4 more TD's than INT's and a 85 QB rating is worse than 1 MORE intereption than TD and a 72 QB rating.  :(

BTW: are you saying that having 1 AFC Championship ring and 0 SB rings is better than having 4 AFC Championship rings and 0 SB rings?

863286[/snapback]

Nope, we're pretty much in the same boat there. Neither Marino nor Kelly got a ring.... but Losman and Harrington aren't fathoms apart either.

LOL, you phin fans crack me up. How many titles does Marino have again? The same amount as Kelly, right?

The phins passed on Brees for an injured Culpepper, and a guy who couldn't keep the starter job in Detroit

863285[/snapback]

Fins passed on an injured Brees, for an injured Culpepper. And if you had to choose a QB with an injured shoulder, or one with an injured knee, which would you pick. Hindsight is always so clear.

Nope, we're pretty much in the same boat there. Neither Marino nor Kelly got a ring.... but Losman and Harrington aren't fathoms apart either.

863299[/snapback]

Sure they are....I like Losman, I hate Harrington. That's pretty far apart for me...well that and it's taken 5 seasons for Harrington to perform at a lower level that JP. Pretty sad that a Franchise that once had Marino is looking at Joey Harrington and his 72.9 rating as something to be reckoned with.

863299[/snapback]

No, not fathoms. But they are apart. Put it this way. Harrington has started THREE TIMES the ammount of games as Losman (more experience) and in his 5th full year in the league he still has worse numbers than a QB in his 2nd full year with 40 some less starts?

Fins passed on an injured Brees, for an injured Culpepper. And if you had to choose a QB with an injured shoulder, or one with an injured knee, which would you pick. Hindsight is always so clear.

863300[/snapback]

When that QB's main attribute is scrambling with the ball, then the knee injury is much worse of a situation than for others.