NYC Bills Backers

babyrock

this is nikki- rockpile's daughter- and im living in NYC right now, obviously watching the bills games by myself! I'm going to McFaddens, the NYC Bills Backers bar on 42nd Street in Manhattan for the bills/jets game Sunday. I dont mind going alone, b/c i know i'll make friends there, but i was wondering if anyone from TBD was going (or would like to)!

<_<

this is nikki- rockpile's daughter- and im living in NYC right now, obviously watching the bills games by myself! I'm going to McFaddens, the NYC Bills Backers bar on 42nd Street in Manhattan for the bills/jets game Sunday. I dont mind going alone, b/c i know i'll make friends there, but i was wondering if anyone from TBD was going (or would like to)!

:D

62771[/snapback]

Two of the guys that run it are on here, one is BILLSinNYC or the other also has NYC in his name (sorry guys, forgot the actual names).

Anyway, I also know they have seen pictures from the tailgates where you have been at, so hopefully they will recognize you... other than that - have a good time. I just hope Im not depressed again tomorrow at 7pm.

GO BILLS

and now Im off to have a beer to kill this hangover that is still here at 9:30pm. Grain alchol = bas news.

:D

62771[/snapback]

There may not be too many others there today. :D

A LOT of people are going to the game itself. And the rest may just watch it at home since it's televised locally.

Never fear though, the game will be on and there will be a drink and wing special.

You should come next week, against the Dolphins. Well you SHOULD come EVERY week! :(

I'm in exile right now in Minneapolis on a business trip. :D Well I did go to Yesterday's yanks game though!!

Two of the guys that run it are on here, one is BILLSinNYC or the other also has NYC in his name (sorry guys, forgot the actual names).

Anyway, I also know they have seen pictures from the tailgates where you have been at, so hopefully they will recognize you...  other than that - have a good time. I just hope Im not depressed again tomorrow at 7pm.

GO BILLS

and now Im off to have a beer to kill this hangover that is still here at 9:30pm. Grain alchol = bas news.

63089[/snapback]

Yes. BillsNYC and I run it. Out of all of the boards, we have the most members from the Wall. I can't remember all, but quite a few...

BTW, there's a cool small bar in Park Slope that has Bills games on. McFadden's is a great crazy scene, but if you want to be closer to home on Sunday, you may want to give that place a shot.

(No offense Matt & Matt)

BTW, there's a cool small bar in Park Slope that has Bills games on.  McFadden's is a great crazy scene, but if you want to be closer to home on Sunday, you may want to give that place a shot.

(No offense Matt & Matt)

63323[/snapback]

That's cool. No offense taken.

i heard the bills bar in Park Slope is at 200 5th avenue, but im not sure???? park slope and 42nd street are about equidistant (SAT vocab!) away from me. if anyone knows the address in park slope i'd love to check it out!!!

FYI McFaddens offered me a job bartending, too, hehe

i heard the bills bar in Park Slope is at 200 5th avenue, but im not sure???? park slope and 42nd street are about equidistant (SAT vocab!) away from me. if anyone knows the address in park slope i'd love to check it out!!!

FYI McFaddens offered me a job bartending, too, hehe

64652[/snapback]

How was it? We didn't expect a big crowd...

<_<

62771[/snapback]

Oh great. Now I have to be the bodyguard here on the Wall as well. My work is never done.

Welcome. See you next year at the Bills-Jets game (ask your Daddy; he'll fill you in on the details).

BTW, there's a cool small bar in Park Slope that has Bills games on.  McFadden's is a great crazy scene, but if you want to be closer to home on Sunday, you may want to give that place a shot.

(No offense Matt & Matt)

63323[/snapback]

You know....I've heard about them and have tried contacting them to help promote them, but they never get back to me. We never try to stomp out other clubs, we try to work with them to give fans options. Why should a fan travel an hour to get to McFaddens when they can go to a place 10 min from them? Its not a competition.

You know....I've heard about them and have tried contacting them to help promote them, but they never get back to me. We never try to stomp out other clubs, we try to work with them to give fans options. Why should a fan travel an hour to get to McFaddens when they can go to a place 10 min from them? Its not a competition.

65113[/snapback]

That's cool. I know the game sucked, but how was the pasta salad?

I have actually been to the place in Park Slope. Its not a bad little place, with pretty good wings. It is on 5th Avenue and the guy hangs a Bills flag outside of the bar on Sundays so its easy to find. Its really not a big place (I think it could hold a maximum of about 30 people) and is more of a small diner that serves beer and Crown Royal than a true bar. I've only been there twice, but the owner is a nice guy and is from either Tonawanda or Kenmore, I can't remember.