[OFFICIAL] Bills@Jets thread.

jarthur31

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a rag arm Pennington has.

How did they win any games with a QB who can't throw the ball more than 5 yards.  I think his shoulder is unwarveling as we watch.

861981[/snapback]

Actually I came away with just the opposite opinion today. Pennington thew a few 15-20 yard outs strongly today. His arm is in much better condition that I thought. It's not strong by NFL standards but he can make all the throws, which is all you need.

Actually I came away with just the opposite opinion today.  Pennington thew a few 15-20 yard outs strongly today.  His arm is in much better condition that I thought.  It's not strong by NFL standards but he can make all the throws, which is all you need.

861989[/snapback]

I'd like to bet you big money that '07 will be his last year in the NFL.

=

Actually I came away with just the opposite opinion today.  Pennington thew a few 15-20 yard outs strongly today.  His arm is in much better condition that I thought.  It's not strong by NFL standards but he can make all the throws, which is all you need.

861989[/snapback]

all of them except hitting coles/evans in stride at 45yds down field.

GO JP!

Aaron Schobel is king of the meaningless sack!!!

861993[/snapback]

Yeah, his first sack didn't have any impact on the game. Schobel has played very well today, from start to finish. Actually, he's played well all season long. The guy is a very good DE, I have no clue why people want to hate on him.

statistics lie. look at the alltime QB ratings. That being said--JP is playing very well and Im ecstatic about it.!!!1

861998[/snapback]

i aint talkin "all-time" bro, cmon. but i promise you JP wil always have a better rating every season from here on. Pennington is losing it fast.