Vince Young

YOOOOOO

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd and anything....he will run 4 out of every 6 times.....

He did it last week and he is doing it this week....

Rico why do you think this guy is so good again???

861552[/snapback]

Do you really think he is not good? OK - He runs...and succeeds, owever, he is pretty accurate and has a quick release. The guy is going to get to Hawaii a couple of times before he is done...

Ok well you cant just minus his runs  :thumbsup:

He is literally winning every game by himself.

You really have no argument so please just stop.

862276[/snapback]

Ok then with his runs he still is terrible....

When defenses start to spy him and take his legs away....mark this right now...

He will NOT...

WILL NOT

beat you with his arm

Absolutely hilarious. :thumbsup:

The guy leads a string of impressive comebacks and he "sucks." These are the same brainiacs who, to this day, think Rob Johnson was better than Doug Flutie.

I like QBs that know how to win. :nana:

861605[/snapback]

Absolutely hilarious.   :thumbsup:

The guy leads a string of impressive comebacks and he "sucks."  These are the same brainiacs who, to this day, think Rob Johnson was better than Doug Flutie.

862378[/snapback]

He doesn't suck... Just that he may de doomed to inconsistency. Unless he can do it this year in surprise, I just don't see him taking his team to the "promise land."

I haven't been a big fan of keeping JP on a leash... But, I can say it has been working and his development is payinig off... Now couple that with JP's feet... You may have "lightening in a bottle" on a more consistent basis.

I see Vick and Young as purely "pulling the cart before the horse."

But, hey... I am just a moron! :nana:

the easy defense against young is to first confuse him, he will make bad decisions.  I would also have a QB spy in place (maybe Ellison for his speed) or blitz a nickel back on every 3rd down while dropping an extra Lb into coverage.

He's certainly not invincible if you break down his tendencies.

862147[/snapback]

Dude, why are you wasting your time posting here? Get your resume and head to your nearest NFL team and become a defensive coordinator. I'm sure no coordinator has ever thought of this. :thumbsup:

As for this whole thread, I blame fantasy football. People just love looking at stats. Cutler has a great today because he had a good QB rating (who cares that his team lost by 4 tds dammit :lol: ). Vick sucks because he had only 155 yards (while the team won but that's not important).

Bottomline is Vince Young is a winner. He has won at every level. Who cares how he gets it done. The Titans are one of the hottest teams in the level right now and it all started with Young becoming their starter (with arugably one of the worst 5 teams in terms of talent in the league). Young's the real deal, stop over analyzing and being a nerd. :nana:

P.S. Jeff Fisher is one of the best coaches in this league.

He doesn't suck... Just that he may de doomed to inconsistency.  Unless he can do it this year in surprise, I just don't see him taking his team to the "promise land."

I haven't been a big fan of keeping JP on a leash... But, I can say it has been working and his development is payinig off... Now couple that with JP's feet... You may have "lightening in a bottle" on a more consistent basis.

I see Vick and Young as purely "pulling the cart before the horse."

But, hey... I am just a moron! :nana:

862394[/snapback]

You realize a Young is a rookie right? There's a chance he may improve (though I would be happy with a QB who was 6-3 regardless of his stats). But then again, I'm just a moron. :thumbsup:

Dude, why are you wasting your time posting here?  Get your resume and head to your nearest NFL team and become a defensive coordinator.  I'm sure no coordinator has ever thought of this.  :thumbsup:

As for this whole thread, I blame fantasy football.  People just love looking at stats.  Cutler has a great today because he had a good QB rating (who cares that his team lost by 4 tds dammit  :lol: ).  Vick sucks because he had only 155 yards (while the team won but that's not important). 

Bottomline is Vince Young is a winner.  He has won at every level.  Who cares how he gets it done.  The Titans are one of the hottest teams in the level right now and it all started with Young becoming their starter (with arugably one of the worst 5 teams in terms of talent in the league).  Young's the real deal, stop over analyzing and being a nerd.  :nana:

P.S.  Jeff Fisher is one of the best coaches in this league.

862449[/snapback]

I'll give Young a nod but Vick's been a "winner" too but when wins matter the most, in the playoffs, he has yet to put it together granted it took John Elway (IMHO the best QB ever) well into his 30s before he got his ring. Granted Young may improve but until otherwise he could be labeled as a bigger version of Michael Vick.

I'll give Young a nod but Vick's been a "winner" too but when wins matter the most, in the playoffs, he has yet to put it together granted it took John Elway (IMHO the best QB ever) well into his 30s before he got his ring. Granted Young may improve but until otherwise he could be labeled as a bigger version of Michael Vick.

862515[/snapback]

Vick's the first QB to win at Lambeau in the playoffs, EVER. He also led the Flacons to the NFC championship game a couple of years again. Not too shabby for a 26, 27 year old who can't throw. :thumbsup:

Vince sucks ass.

He never could throw at Texas, despite having great numbers. He was lucky to win the national championship and he's lucky to continue playing well and win in the NFL.

Vince Young is just lucky. I guess that means he'd score pretty well on an IQ test, according to what I've read in PPP.

:thumbsup::nana:

3rd and anything....he will run 4 out of every 6 times.....

He did it last week and he is doing it this week....

Rico why do you think this guy is so good again???

861552[/snapback]

the guy has played what, 9 games...is he supposed to be the best QB in the league already. Let the guy get a full season under his belt before you judge his stats

by the way, you forgot to mention the most important stat....Wins and Losses and the guy is doing a pretty good of winning

Did you watch the game......minus his runs....he shows nothing that says....yes he is def going to be a great QB......

He has awful accuracy, a terrible deep ball, and looks to run every 3rd down situation....teams will take that away soon enough....and this man will not beat you with his arm...it just wont happen.....

862119[/snapback]

Peyton Manning looked pretty bad his first year, so did Aikman, McNabb, should I go on

Dude, why are you wasting your time posting here?  Get your resume and head to your nearest NFL team and become a defensive coordinator.  I'm sure no coordinator has ever thought of this.  :thumbsup:

As for this whole thread, I blame fantasy football.  People just love looking at stats.  Cutler has a great today because he had a good QB rating (who cares that his team lost by 4 tds dammit  :lol: ).  Vick sucks because he had only 155 yards (while the team won but that's not important). 

Bottomline is Vince Young is a winner.  He has won at every level.  Who cares how he gets it done.  The Titans are one of the hottest teams in the level right now and it all started with Young becoming their starter (with arugably one of the worst 5 teams in terms of talent in the league).  Young's the real deal, stop over analyzing and being a nerd.  :nana:

P.S.  Jeff Fisher is one of the best coaches in this league.

862449[/snapback]

I'm glad you spent 10 minutes countering my 13 second analysis. Whether he's good or not I hope the Bills stop him.

One more thing to consider in this debate is potential injury. If a pocket QB blows out his knee the team usually just suffers threw one season and they recover. What happens to Vick or Young if this happen? Now you have a high value draft pick completely wasted. Sure this scenario could happen at any position but it's an important disadvantage compared to guys who don't need to run. I would be holding my breath on every play if Vick or Young played for Buffalo.