US National Soccer Team will continue to SUCK

ajzepp

I know most of you don't care, so I apologize.... <_<

But how the hell do you have a coach the caliber of Juergen Klinsmann willing to negotiate for MONTHS ON END to help take a struggling team to the next level, and end up letting the guy get away??? This is absolutely LUDICROUS!!!!

The guy lives in California, loves the American lifestyle, took an overachieving German team to the finals of the World Cup, and you just let the guy walk?? :blink:

Screw US Soccer....I'm now convinced that they don't care about making a serious run at credibility on the world stage. I was 100% behind them until I saw that half assed effort at the WC. Their world ranking was nothing more than an inflated JOKE.

Geesh....it takes a lot to really infuriate me, but this did it. This is pure bull sh--.

:Phttp://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6241726 :w00t:

:lol::):P:)

We have a soccer team?

860275[/snapback]

I'm not sure WHAT the !@#$ we have at this point! Bunch of losers....from the top down through Landon "nothing buy hype and ego" Donovan, all the way to their stupid uniforms. They SUCK!

But how the hell do you have a coach the caliber of Juergen Klinsmann willing to negotiate for MONTHS ON END to help take a struggling team to the next level, and end up letting the guy get away???  This is absolutely LUDICROUS!!!!

The guy lives in California, loves the American lifestyle, took an overachieving German team to the finals of the World Cup, and you just let the guy walk?? :w00t:

Screw US Soccer....I'm now convinced that they don't care about making a serious run at credibility on the world stage. I was 100% behind them until I saw that half assed effort at the WC. Their world ranking was nothing more than an inflated JOKE.

Geesh....it takes a lot to really infuriate me, but this did it. This is pure bull sh--.

:wallbash:http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6241726 :doh:

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :wallbash:

860257[/snapback]

:bag:

But how the hell do you have a coach the caliber of Juergen Klinsmann willing to negotiate for MONTHS ON END to help take a struggling team to the next level, and end up letting the guy get away???  This is absolutely LUDICROUS!!!!

The guy lives in California, loves the American lifestyle, took an overachieving German team to the finals of the World Cup, and you just let the guy walk?? :w00t:

:wallbash:http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6241726 :doh:

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :wallbash:

860257[/snapback]

Hey, I have to agree with you. I was very angry when I read this story yesterday. Now, I am a bit more sanguine. In fact, there are a lot of good coaches out there. At this point, a new coach would be an improvement just from a player evaluation standpoint. We need someone who can evaluate our talent objectively. Tactically, I worry a bit that we might get someone unqualified--that is the area I really thought we would be improved with Klinsy.

I do wonder whether Sunil is the right man for this job. The US should be making better strides than we have shown over the last 5 years.

860257[/snapback]

Maybe it's like your pronouncements about American automobiles...we can never hope to match up against our foreign superiors... :wallbash:

Maybe it's like your pronouncements about American automobiles...we can never hope to match up against our foreign superiors... :wallbash:

860437[/snapback]

Wouldn't the minivan be the most popular car in Europe then???

I wonder what the back story is on this.  I thought it was a done deal.  I wonder what happened to screw this up.

860364[/snapback]

There's speculation that Klinsmann wanted more control than that jackass Sunil guy was willing to allow him. Ridiculous.....

Why don't we just let Bruce "it's not my job to win World Cups" Arena come back and coach!

People give a crap about Soccer in North America?

860389[/snapback]

Hey! If I didn't enjoy the often times witty retorts from the "kickball sucks!" faction, I wouldn't even start these posts to begin with. But you're in clear violation of the "sloppy seconds" rule. If you're going to offer up your retort, it needs to be something more original than what was said five or ten posts earlier.

Thank you for your cooperation.