Sabres-Panthers

Why the hell did Ruff scratch Paille in favor of Peters, then play Peters and Mair only 4 and 6 shifts respectively... Did any of them get hurt? Is Paille hurt?

I just knew they were gonna blow this game trying to play inject the goon game...

I didn't see the game... Followed online and kept a check of the superstats from the first puck though...

Peters seemed to be a waste on sitting on the bench most of the game...

Feel free to flame me.

:w00t:

:):blink:

Worst effort of the season (even worse than the 3rd Ottawa game). Giveaways galore, and they didn't take advantage of the few offensive opportunities they had (aside from the 5 on 3). Hard to understand this one. If they play this way vs. the Habs Saturday night, it will be ugly.

I was there. It was a serious BOHICA game. The Sabres looked flat and slow and completed more passes to the Panthers than to other Sabres.

Riduculous reffing, Phantom calls and no calls against the Panthers. Near the end of the game one of the Sabres gets an elbow in the back of the head and the is subsequently mugged. The Sabres get a total of about 17 minutes worth of penalties, the Panthers- 2 minutes. Homejob.

Of course then after the game you have to put up with "Buffalo Sucks" which is odd coming from scum sucking basement dwellers whose fans dont really know a :) ing thing about hockey.

Lots of Sabres fans though.

I was there.  It was a serious BOHICA game.  The Sabres looked flat and slow and completed more passes to the Panthers than to other Sabres.

Riduculous reffing, Phantom calls and no calls against the Panthers.  Near the end of the game one of the Sabres gets an elbow in the back of the head and the is subsequently mugged.  The Sabres get a total of about 17 minutes worth of penalties, the Panthers- 2 minutes.  Homejob.

Of course then after the game you have to put up with "Buffalo Sucks" which is odd coming from scum sucking basement dwellers whose fans dont really know a  :wallbash: ing thing about hockey.

Lots of Sabres fans though.

860189[/snapback]

After the Sabres finally scored, you could tell there were a ton of Buffalo fans.

Thats the worst I've seen them play in a long time. They were beaten in all facets of the game, except goaltending. If it wasn't for Miller, it would have been like 9-1.

Worst effort of the season (even worse than the 3rd Ottawa game).  Giveaways galore, and they didn't take advantage of the few offensive opportunities they had (aside from the 5 on 3).  Hard to understand this one.  If they play this way vs. the Habs Saturday night, it will be ugly.

860179[/snapback]

And they almost blew the 5-on-3 chance too... :wallbash::w00t: