Bush appears very high strung

He's much better prepared tonight.  It's obvious he's in attack mode tonight.

62416[/snapback]

His answers are better, but I don't like the delivery at all. Kerry comes off as much smoother (even though he's not saying much of substance) and will score points as a result.

Nothing better than sitting around judging delivery instead of substance.  I guess that's what the 2 party "system" has reduced us to.

62464[/snapback]

Well, watching the Yankee game would be better. And sadly the substance isn't much better than the delivery.

Well, watching the Yankee game would be better.  And sadly the substance isn't much better than the delivery.

62469[/snapback]

Big surprise there. Maybe stevestojan is onto something watching "Survivor" instead of actively contributing to the end of the Republic... :D

The Founding Fathers must be so proud. ;)

Big surprise there.  Maybe stevestojan is onto something watching "Survivor" instead of actively contributing to the end of the Republic...  :(

The Founding Fathers must be so proud.  <_<

62472[/snapback]

Yeah, much better to passively contribute to the end of the Republic. But at least he's not 'wasting his time' like that Ken guy.

Maybe stevestojan is onto something watching "Survivor" instead of.....

<_<

62472[/snapback]

You guys have some weird stevestojan up there in Alaska. How in the Blue hell does it watch Survivor? Down here in the lower 48, stevestojan doesn't even have eyes.

P.S. I'm not really expecting stevestojan to save the republic. I'll be happy if I don't get any on my shoe.

If you have half a brain and listened to the what was said today, you'd realize that Kerry says ABSOLUTELY nothing of substance and that he rarely ever answers the questions. However, the guy clearly has a "plan" for everything, unfortunately he won't tell us about it ... fortunately, I think we'll never have to find out what his plan is.

If you have half a brain and listened to the what was said today, you'd realize that Kerry says ABSOLUTELY nothing of substance and that he rarely ever answers the questions. However, the guy clearly has a "plan" for everything, unfortunately he won't tell us about it ... fortunately, I think we'll never have to find out what his plan is.

62492[/snapback]

All while he cuts taxes for the middle class and reduces the deficit.

62492[/snapback]

Go to his web site he's been touting for the last two debates. And look into his crystal balls. <_<:(

Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol:

Bush: "That last response almost makes me want to scowl".

<_<

He got hammered by his own people over the last week.

"Don't slouch"

"Don't scowl"

"Smile while the devil tells lies about you to America"

"Don't repeat yoursrself"

"Be on the attack but do it kindly"

Bush managed to not repeat the superficial mistakes he made in the debate last week. Kerry looked a bit less sharp as he wasn't getting a "WOW" response from the audience I think he was looking for.

I gave the first debate to Kerry

I give this one to Bush

And AD...these debates have never been about substance. Since Kennedy and Nixon they have always been about "presence, appeal, and confidence".

And that is exactly what the American People look for today. Because when you get right down to the nitty gritty....people know that it doesn't matter who they vote for, they are still going to get the same big bag of non-production. So they vote for the guy they think they can tolerate more doing nothing in Washington.

And AD...these debates have never been about substance.  Since Kennedy and Nixon they have always been about "presence, appeal, and confidence".

And that is exactly what the American People look for today.  Because when you get right down to the nitty gritty....people know that it doesn't matter who they vote for, they are still going to get the same big bag of non-production.  So they vote for the guy they think they can tolerate more doing nothing in Washington.

62591[/snapback]

Somehow I don't think I need to be reminded of that...

And AD...these debates have never been about substance.  Since Kennedy and Nixon they have always been about "presence, appeal, and confidence".

And that is exactly what the American People look for today.  Because when you get right down to the nitty gritty....people know that it doesn't matter who they vote for, they are still going to get the same big bag of non-production.  So they vote for the guy they think they can tolerate more doing nothing in Washington.

62591[/snapback]

One word says it all "shallow" the libbers want a media darling, you know the plastic people