"Who BLEW It!". Who's to blame for our loss to

Jauron. I'm starting to question his ability as a coach (when to use timeouts). He's way too conservative at the end of the game. (Let me clarify what I'm saying. I like Jauron. I think he's a great coach and has made Bills fans comfortable in coaching staff for once. It's just the timeouts. I hope he coaches for year to come, but he needs to know when and where to use the timeouts.)

Also the refs. You can't forget about them. :( They're the MAIN reason why we lost!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron.  I'm starting to question his ability as a coach.  He's way too conservative and makes incredibly bad decisions when it counts the most.

855537[/snapback]

Give it a freaking rest. They almost stole a game from a team that came into town with a 9-2 record. What the hell is wrong with you?

Jauron.  I'm starting to question his ability as a coach.  He's way too conservative and makes incredibly bad decisions when it counts the most.

Also the refs.  You can't forget about them. :(

855537[/snapback]

Is there by chance another team you could support. Or better yet a different sport. Because I don't think you understand this one. I hear tiddly winks is fun to watch.

Is there by chance another team you could support.  Or better yet a different sport. Because I don't think you understand this one.  I hear tiddly winks is fun to watch.

855565[/snapback]

I also heard its going to be on ESPN between the ax throwing competition and the world scrabble championship

Also the refs.  You can't forget about them. :(

855537[/snapback]

Or it may be the fact that we are not that good of team and we where playing a really good team featuring a running back that already has like 26 TDs this season

First~Tomlinson

Close Second~Refs

855559[/snapback]

Yes. I agree. Those PI calls and whatnot were horrible, but erase half of the 178 yards LT put up against us and it probably wouldn't have hinged on that onsides kick. The officiating today was atrocious. Felt almost WWE to me and I'm never a "blame the refs" guy.

This one hurts more than others though because it was *right* there.

I don't blame Jauron. Remember we almost got another dose of Meathead.

-Jeff

look at the bright side guys, we probably won't be mathematically out of the playoffs until the season is almost done...hasn't happened in a while :(

btw the defense kinda blew it on SD last scoring drive, we would have won if that drive hadn't happened :thumbsup:

Sure it sucked but how would having those TOs have helped?  And please be specific.

855584[/snapback]

Alright. Let's say we actually got the ball back off of Lindell's on-side kick. If we had to go 30 yards just to get into field goal range it would'nt be enough time on the clock. After we got the td which made it 24-21 there was only 30 seconds left on the clock. Going 30 yards in 30 seconds is a tall order for this team. Having some timeouts to stop the clock would be nice. We wouldn't be wasting 5 seconds to hurry to the line and spike the ball in case we didn't get out of bounds.

Also it would have helped when we were going for the td after the 2 minute warning. Wasting 1:30 seconds on the clock is too much. Having a td meant that we could have thought of what plays we could do in that situation. Also stopping the clock.

That good?