Big game TONIGHT

JimBob2232

For those with Playoff Hope....I offer you this:

It may not seem it now, but there is a big game that could affect the bills being played tonight. A Baltimore win goes a long way towards eliminating the bengals from the playoffs. This is an important step for the bills to make the playoffs. Plus a Baltimore win gets them that much closer to a first round bye, and resting their players for their week 17 game against us.

GO RAVENS!

For those with Playoff Hope....I offer you this:

It may not seem it now, but there is a big game that could affect the bills being played tonight.  A Baltimore win goes a long way towards eliminating the bengals from the playoffs.  This is an important step for the bills to make the playoffs.    Plus a Baltimore win gets them that much closer to a first round bye, and resting their players for their week 17 game against us.

GO RAVENS!

853123[/snapback]

I know!

Having a team rest their starters in week 17 so we could easily win and make the playoffs worked so well in '04! :)

Actually, a cincy loss drops them to 6-6 and keeps them closer to us in the wildcard race.

Actually, a cincy loss drops them to 6-6 and keeps them closer to us in the wildcard race.

853217[/snapback]

Well they're probably going to be a wildcard or not a playoff team at all (B'more has a firm grasp on the division), so a Bengal loss would be best for Buffalo.

Have the Ravens even taken one shot downfield yet?  Might be a good idea.

853264[/snapback]

Bengals win and move closer to the wild card, competing with Denver and Kansas City.

We need to beat the chargers to be in the hunt.

I think the Ravens' loss helps us more. A win would have kept Baltimore in contention for a 1st week playoff bye. The loss probably gets the Ravens closer to being locked into the 3rd seed. With a playoff game the next weekend & no bye, if they're locked into #3, they're more likely to rest their players than the other scenarios.

I don't think we'll make the playoffs, because I can't see a win this week, but 9-7 is achievable & a springboard to a very good 2007 season.