pro football weekly is retarded

bigbillsfan12

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?  The only # that matters is 1 when you're holding the Super Bowl trophy.    All 31 others are losers.

852889[/snapback]

thanks for your wonderfully insightful comments, you are a true philosopher and possess much wisdom.

now stfu.

thanks for your wonderfully insightful comments, you are a true philosopher and possess much wisdom.

now stfu.

853423[/snapback]

don't you hate that over the top crap.... "only thing that counts is the trophy" ... i think the journey there is freakin' great... i guess 90-93 doesn't count then... ask the steelers how much last years trophy means right now... why bother watching week to week if the super bowl is all that counts... watching your defense pop off heads is pretty cool to...

GO BILLS... field goal to win it...

now stfu.

853423[/snapback]

Yet "Pro Football weekly is retarded" is somehow insightful. :D

I love that Buffalo has only beaten five teams this year and that four of them are ranked higher.  And Miami at 16?? Are you F'ing kidding me!?

852858[/snapback]

Maybe if we had actually had a lot more yards than those teams we would have been ranked a little higher.

[ well you can tell these guys are real journalists, no bias here.....

pro football weekly power rankings

852832[/snapback]

And what would that bias be? What would the writers at Pro FootBall Weekly have against the Bills?

Maybe they just feel the Bills are the 24th best team in football. They do spend a lot more time watching football than any of us.