ESPN QB Rankings

Fewell733

Geez...26? Give the guy some credit. There have been some of the best passes thrown in the NFL this season. I forgot about his touchdown pass to Parrish in the Detroit game and some others, in addition to the four in the lst two games. God I hope he kicks ass SUNDAY...The offense is got to really put out this week.

Geez...26?  Give the guy some credit.  There have been some of the best passes thrown in the NFL this season.  I forgot about his touchdown pass to Parrish in the Detroit game and some others, in addition to the four in the lst two games.  God I hope he kicks ass SUNDAY...The offense is got to really put out this week.

852624[/snapback]

well he's now at 20, but they still have him behind some quarterbacks that are playing terrible football right now that are losing games - Eli, Big Ben, Grossman, Delhomme.

It's just not reflecting the way the QB's are actually playing- which I believe is the whole point of these weekly ranking things.

You cant take ESPN's word for anything, they're all just glorified fans who pump their fav teams/players every chance they get and bash on guys they dont like. Like look in the nba yao for the rockets scores like 26 and 11 every game and all they show is when he gets blocked or dunked on, ESPN has become a joke

Vick should be near the bottom.

852721[/snapback]

vick should be moved up because his receivers drop at least 5 passes a week. brian baldinger had a review of his last game against the saints and vick didn't do anything wrong that game except hit his receivers where they can't catch it - in the hands.

vick should be moved up because his receivers drop at least 5 passes a week.  brian baldinger had a review of his last game against the saints and vick didn't do anything wrong that game except hit his receivers where they can't catch it - in the hands.

852724[/snapback]

Poor Vick...year after year, others are responsible for his so-so passing. :P

vick should be moved up because his receivers drop at least 5 passes a week.  brian baldinger had a review of his last game against the saints and vick didn't do anything wrong that game except hit his receivers where they can't catch it - in the hands.

852724[/snapback]

yup, lets just discount the countless times vick has WR's wide open and overthrows them by 30 yards. Vick's a hell of an athlete, but a terrible QB.

I really don't know where you're getting that from... especially from watching him this year, he has been pretty damn accurate with the football. Maybe in years past... but it is what it is, and perceptions are hard to break.

yup, lets just discount the countless times vick has WR's wide open and overthrows them by 30 yards. Vick's a hell of an athlete, but a terrible QB.

852762[/snapback]

I really don't know where you're getting that from... especially from watching him this year, he has been pretty damn accurate with the football.  Maybe in years past... but it is what it is, and perceptions are hard to break.

852766[/snapback]

Actually i have watched a good amount of him. They always have the falcons game on the TV next to our big screen at our Bills bar.

Vick's completing 51% of his passes. All of those werent dropped. Last week, his WR's did drop some easy ones that should have been caught. But overall, vick is the problem. Hell of an athlete, maybe one of a kind. But still a terrible QB. He's simply not a good passer.

Or are you trying to say that if it werent for drops, his completion % would be that much higher? :);):beer: