Another Celebrity Sex Tape?

bartshan-83

She is ugly.  A good body does not beauty make; she's got a face for radio.

852649[/snapback]

Usually I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is objective. But you dont have a leg to stand on. How in the hell is she ugly? No way. I think you probably dislike her and what she does and that is distorting your perspective.That doesnt make her physically unactractive. Whom, in your opinion, is hot?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is objective. But you dont have a leg to stand on. How in the hell is she ugly? No way. I think you probably dislike her and what she does and that is distorting your perspective.That doesnt make her physically unactractive. Whom, in your opinion, is hot?

853153[/snapback]

Scarlett Johansson. :)

two nerd drive members think it is cool to say that hot famous women are skanks and ugly...makes them feel good about the 3's and 4's they have been getting all of their lives...

852999[/snapback]

:)

Masterful post.

If they were ever face to face with the girls who have been deemed ugly by the TSW studs, and got invited up to her room, they wouldn't be able to get up there fast enough. :)

852993[/snapback]

What does JS being perceived as ugly have to do with not "getting up there" fast? We're not talking mutually exclusive concepts here.