Power rankings updated

Mile High

I especially liked Fox Sports comments ...

"The hottest team in the AFC? Okay, maybe it’s the Dolphins, Chargers, or Ravens. But after those squads, you need look no further than up in Buffalo, where the Bills are suddenly winners of two straight, three of their last four, and only a game below .500. Sunday’s win over Jacksonville was a gritty one, with quarterback J.P. Losman leading the way once again. Losman, who looks part cast member of “The O.C.”, part Keanu Reeves body double, described his clutch fourth quarter 30-yard dart to Roscoe Parrish in classic Losman form in his post game chat with reporters: “It was pretty cool. Sometimes you've got to let it go, dude, and let players make the plays. I don't think many receivers could've caught that like he did.” The Bills are now a sleeping giant in the AFC Wildcard race, only two games behind Denver and Kansas City. Watch out for Buffalo down the stretch…dude."

How are we behind Miami in half of these polls having beating them IN MIAMI and having a better record than them..... Just because they caught the Bears on a bad day!!!

WTF?!?!? :huh:  :bag:  :censored:

851402[/snapback]

The Bills don't have a better record - they're both 5-6. Besides, these are just subjective rankings by "experts".

When it comes down to playoff positioning, the Bills are ahead of Miami, but they still have to play each other once more.

the nfl and espn ratings are bull sh--.

we lose to the colts by only a few points and we drop a good 7 spots, but beat the jags and only move up 1 or 2 spots.

and they are running out of things to say, so they just repeat things they said the week before. :bag:

the nfl and espn ratings are bull sh--.

we lose to the colts by only a few points and we drop a good 7 spots, but beat the jags and only move up 1 or 2 spots.

and they are running out of things to say, so they just repeat things they said the week before.  :censored:

851433[/snapback]

espn's saban ball washing continued yesterday when they had thier record as 6-5.

looks like they gridgningly fixed it today :huh::censored::bag:

cbs blows also: miami beats a terrible detroit team (i know we couldn't) and moves up 3, we beat the highly ranked jags and only jump 2

it will be just that much sweeter when be squish the fish in a few weeks

How are we behind Miami in half of these polls having beating them IN MIAMI and having the same record as them..... Just because they caught the Bears on a bad day!!!

851402[/snapback]

Check out the USA Today's strength of schedule: Bills at .757 and Miami at .351. One would think we'd get more props for playing the tougher schedule so far.

Then again, Nick Saban = :censored:

How are we behind Miami in half of these polls having beating them IN MIAMI and having the same record as them..... Just because they caught the Bears on a bad day!!!

851402[/snapback]

Because they are coached by Saban, the best coach in the NFL according to Peter King.

Actually, Miami has been playing pretty well the last 4 weeks taking out some big teams like Chicago and Denver.

Because they are coached by Saban,  the best coach in the NFL according to Peter King.

Actually, Miami has been playing pretty well the last 4 weeks taking out some big teams like Chicago and Denver.

851530[/snapback]

I can live with being behind Miami, given that they beat Chicago and have been playing well, and Harrington apparently has found himself. They were below contempt most of the early season but have come on. We'll be the Miami for the rest of the season...I hope...I'd love to see us come on strong, knowing that the BIGGEST hurdle we have to face comes this Sunday. Go Bills. I want to see us at a ranking no higher than 13 if we beat the Chargers.

The Bills don't have a better record - they're both 5-6. Besides, these are just subjective rankings by "experts".

When it comes down to playoff positioning, the Bills are ahead of Miami, but they still have to play each other once more.

851428[/snapback]

Who cares about these rankings. It's just filler.

Check out the USA Today's strength of schedule: Bills at .757  and Miami at .351. One would think we'd get more props for playing the tougher schedule so far.

Then again, Nick Saban =  :bag:

851489[/snapback]

Or Miami has beaten Chicago, Denver, Kansas City and the Lions (we didn't) over the past month. If the Bills can pull out a win over a quality opponent (e.g., San Diego this week) you'll see them move up and maybe even pass the Dolphins.

I can live with being behind Miami, given that they beat Chicago and have been playing well, and Harrington apparently has found himself.  They were below contempt most of the early season but have come on.  We'll be the Miami for the rest of the season...I hope...I'd love to see us come on strong, knowing that the BIGGEST hurdle we have to face comes this Sunday. Go Bills.  I want to see us at a ranking no higher than 13 if we beat the Chargers.

851551[/snapback]

i would think beating miami this season would be the tie breaker when we have identical records?

WTF?!?!? :worthy:  :blink:  :worthy:

851402[/snapback]

sorry, but miami has looked like the better team lately

...but that is soon to change! :worthy: