This weeks uniforms

Toledo Bill

Can someone please tell me if the Bills thowback uniforms will be worn this week?

It would be fun to have both teams wear their old uniforms.

850747[/snapback]

I believe that the Bills will be wearing the throwbacks, but I don't think the Chargers have away throwbacks.

I believe that the Bills will be wearing the throwbacks, but I don't think the Chargers have away throwbacks.

850765[/snapback]

[/quote

Thanks... I didn't think there were "away" throwback jerseys, but it would be fun to see the old Chargers and Bills uniforms at the same game.

850765[/snapback]

[/quote

Thanks... I didn't think there were "away" throwback jerseys, but it would be fun to see the old Chargers and Bills uniforms at the same game.

850781[/snapback]

Yeah, two teams wearing blue jerseys in the same game, that would be great :censored::thumbsup::wallbash:

Yeah, two teams wearing blue jerseys in the same game, that would be great  :censored:  :thumbsup:  :wallbash:

850829[/snapback]

Excuse me, Genius. I do not know this, but I am sure you do... in the AFL days wouldn't the Chargers have had home and away jerseys? I get so tired of crappy remarks from dimwits such as yourself...

Alot of people.  Alot of people who play freakin' football, too.

851827[/snapback]

Yeah, seriously. If people think that professional athletes don't care about what they wear, then I'd suggest taking note of the various accessories worn in many sports.

Hell, Ben Wallace is basically saying that he wouldn't have signed with the Bulls this year if he had known he couldn't wear a headband.

But who knows if the players like them or not? I'd hope they look in the mirror and see that they look like a giant bruise and that blue on blue looks terrible. But who knows?

Yeah, seriously.  If people think that professional athletes don't care about what they wear, then I'd suggest taking note of the various accessories worn in many sports.

851841[/snapback]

Exactly. We need to get over this faux tough guy persona that football players should worry about how the play instead of what they play in.

For the most part, they do care how they look, and the fans do, too. That is not going to change.

Excuse me, Genius. I do not know this, but I am sure you do... in the AFL days wouldn't the Chargers have had home and away jerseys? I get so tired of crappy remarks from dimwits such as yourself...

850841[/snapback]

Of course, all teams have always had a home & away jersey.

Whoever said it'd be cool to see they both wearin their blue is being dense, they'd clash. Our Colbail Blue from '65 is only slightly darker than the CHARGERS '63 powder blue throwbacks.

Unfortunately the NFL won't allow any club to make a 4th jersey, something the CHARGERS would need for Sunday so they can have their white jersey from '63, as they never had powder blue pants. They wore White on White for road games from 60-65, then brought out yellow pants in '66.

75th year NFL anniversary season they allowed clubs to manufacture throwbacks in both home & away version, and let them wear them more than just twice, SF 49ers were a perfect example. So expect only us in throwbacks, and SD in their current midnight blue pants, white jerseys, and dark blue helmets ... unfortunately.

Click here - History of CHARGERS Uniforms & helmets