Reasons Why We Can Beat San Diego

truth on hold

Guest dog14787
What the hell is Peerless Price doing so high on that list? The guy has made 2 plays in 11 games.

Go Bills! If you call yourself fans, than you better Billieve!  :doh:

850054[/snapback]

but one of them plays was priceless :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills can win because they are an up and coming team who believe in each other. They are starting to trust each other and the new coaching staff. JP loves the new O-line, and those guys will do anything to keep him off his back, the recievers and JP are getting synced up, the D is always keeping up in the game. We got a shot, it will be a good game. I am excited to watch on Sunday.

if we couldn't stop Jones and Taylor, how the heck do we stop LT

849972[/snapback]

If we couldn't pass protect against the Lions D-Line how the heck do we pass protect against the Jags?

LT is very very good, and could have a great game on Sunday, but nothing is a lock, and he could have an off week.

I like the reasons why we can beat San Diego. I don't know if they are reasons we WILL beat San Diego, but they are reasons fans should take optimism into the game and the players can play to win for 60 minutes.

This is a week to practice outside all week long, I don't care if it's 60 today or not. get out of the bubble. As my mother said, "Go play outside!"

Also, we need to fax the weather report to the Chargers locker room every 15 minutes. Send them boxes of fake snow, pictures of the Blizzard of '77. get in their heads :-)

This is a week to practice outside all week long, I don't care if it's 60 today or not. get out of the bubble. As my mother said, "Go play outside!"

Also, we need to fax the weather report to the Chargers locker room every 15 minutes. Send them boxes of fake snow, pictures of the Blizzard of '77. get in their heads :-)

The tv weather reports here in SD are already talking about the Buffalo forecast for the game on Sunday. The Chargers are already thinking about it. Schott coached in Cleveland so he knows a thing or two about the climate. Schott also played for the Bills many moons ago.

Didn't Ricky Williams run for 225 in his first snow game ever? In his teal pants? And come away with a loss?

Ahman Green got his. Wali Lundy and Samkon Gado got theirs. Fred Taylor and Maurice Drew got theirs. They all lost.

LT will get his. DON'T LET PHILIP RIVERS WIN THIS GAME!!!

Didn't Ricky Williams run for 225 in his first snow game ever?  In his teal pants?  And come away with a loss?

Ahman Green got his.  Wali Lundy and Samkon Gado got theirs.  Fred Taylor and Maurice Drew got theirs.  They all lost.

LT will get his.  DON'T LET PHILIP RIVERS WIN THIS GAME!!!

850576[/snapback]

Very good points and reason for hope. However, what concerns me is those teams seemed to run all over us and then try to pass to get in the endzone which meant we could stop them eventually. The Chargers, on the other hand, rely on LT to get the ball in the endzone. So, I can see them scoring big on us.

And I do agree, we can't focus on LT so much we over pursue or that Rivers burns us in the passing game.

The Bills can win because they are an up and coming team who believe in each other.  They are starting to trust each other and the new coaching staff.  JP loves the new O-line, and those guys will do anything to keep him off his back, the recievers and JP are getting synced up, the D is always keeping up in the game.  We got a shot, it will be a good game.  I am excited to watch on Sunday.

850358[/snapback]

I like the optimism but we can't stop the run so therefore I predict a blowout. Also, we are talking Playoffs which a stretch.