(OT) What's Up For The Weekend?

R. Rich

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh. It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife. Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off. I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh.  It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife.  Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off.  I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

61436[/snapback]

Who's R.Rich?

What's drinking?

And Who are the Steelers?

other than that, I don't have monday off and tonight im going out with some friends downtown WPB. Should be fun and too expensive. But its funny how a $9 doesnt sound so rediculous after you've had 5 of em.

Me, I'm going to watch the Steelers-Browns game in Pittsburgh.  It was an anniversary gift from my Steeler fan Mother to me and my Steeler fan wife.  Beyond that, I'm just going to kick back and enjoy having Monday off.  I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much.

61436[/snapback]

Should be a good time. The QB the Bills should have drafted is playing for the Steelers... :lol:

Drinking? Lemonade? Careful man... ;)

WOO HOO!!

What a pain in the ass that is, right?

They've been up and down so much I dont call them shutters anymore I call them yo-yo's. Then there's the turbines, and every other freaking little thing around the house that has to be brought in.

Guest Ahr & Ahr & Associates
Who's R.Rich?

What's drinking?

And Who are the Steelers?

61442[/snapback]

Dear stevestojan,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

A romantic weekend down in PA with a visit to the ELK country. I'm taping the game.

I'm shocked!! How could you place romance higher on the scale than football!! Is this what an 0-3 record does?

Tonight - wild girls night out.

Saturday - cut the grass, clean the pool, sunbathe while watching OU vs. Texas.

Saturday night - An internet date (??)

Sunday - church, brunch, more sunbathing and watching the Bills on Directv at 3:15pm.

Perfect weekend.

Going for probably the last beach trip of the year to Wilmington NC. Got a place on the beach within walking distance of the two day '11th Annual Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival'. I'm sure there will be some drinking involved, though I'm not sure when and how much. ;)

Got some nice cold Sam Adams light to drink while I watch the Red Sox eliminate the Angels and the Patriots beat the Dolphins to set an all new win streak record.

61520[/snapback]

Just don't milk him too dry okay T? He needs to play at 4:05 PM that Sunday.