JP's Swagger

The Big Cat

Did anyone watching the game on television see JP's cocky grin going into the huddle before the last drive? It was a look that said, "are you kidding me? There's no way we're not scoring on this drive"

I LOVE IT

But seriously, win or lose that kid has postgame verbal diarrhea resulting in interviews which were comically verbose and even a bit awkward at times...

Nevertheless, I love that our cocky quarterback finally has something to feel cocky about, and I think he wears it well.

I only saw his interview on the CBS postgame show, but I thought his answers were pretty succinct, actually. He does seem to have a swagger about him, though....I like it. It's sort of like he had a swagger before, but his inexperience and immaturity made it come off as more of a cockiness. But I think it's evolving :lol: Hopefully he'll hang around with Jimbo more again this coming offseason.

Did anyone watching the game on television see JP's cocky grin going into the huddle before the last drive?  It was a look that said, "are you kidding me?  There's no way we're not scoring on this drive"

I LOVE IT

But seriously, win or lose that kid has postgame verbal diarrhea resulting in interviews which were comically verbose and even a bit awkward at times...

Nevertheless, I love that our cocky quarterback finally has something to feel cocky about, and I think he wears it well.

849554[/snapback]

Holy crap, I did just write the same thing, almost at the same time....that's almost Burger King king creepy.

Or we can agree that great minds think alike. :lol:

849554[/snapback]

You're kidding, right? He had a very good interview after the game and the only thing he did wrong was not smack the reporters for asking moronic questions. In what way do you think he was making awkward or comical statements?

You're kidding, right? He had a very good interview after the game and the only thing he did wrong was not smack the reporters for asking moronic questions. In what way do you think he was making awkward or comical statements?

849611[/snapback]

I'm not saying the content of his interviews is in question, just the volume. He tends to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...almost as if talking about it helps him understand it more...I think it's funny and entertaining, not inrritating

I'm not saying the content of his interviews is in question, just the volume.  He tends to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...almost as if talking about it helps him understand it more...I think it's funny and entertaining, not inrritating

849628[/snapback]

Obviously... obviously he's saying 'obviously' too much... :doh:

that last drive when he was going in to the huddle he was looking at the sideline and pointing his finger like a gun and shooting , anyone else see that on tv ?? wonder what that means ?

849831[/snapback]

Yeah I saw that also man. I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone konw???

that last drive when he was going in to the huddle he was looking at the sideline and pointing his finger like a gun and shooting , anyone else see that on tv ?? wonder what that means ?

849831[/snapback]

Probably asking his coach if the play would start in the Shotgun formation?