I watched the NE - Bears game as well.

The Pats were getting some horrible calls against them. Can you believe that ? Maybe the Cancer man will leave the Bills alone now.

Also the mighty Urlacher got faked oput by Brady on a busted play. Brady put a head fake on Urlacker, he bite and Brady blew by him. Funniest thing I saw all weekend.

The Pats were getting some horrible calls against them. Can you believe that ? Maybe the Cancer man will leave the Bills alone now.

Also the mighty Urlacher got faked oput by Brady on a busted play. Brady put a head fake on Urlacker, he bite and Brady blew by him. Funniest thing I saw all weekend.

849468[/snapback]

There were 2 interference "non-calls" against the Pats in the first half, and the two (!) sideline NE catches ruled good by the on-field refs within the 2 minute warning - both overturned upon review. The review booth personnel will surely be punished. :lol:

NE got their first penalty with 4 minutes left in the 3rd...

There were 2 interference "non-calls" against the Pats in the first half, and the two (!) sideline NE catches ruled good by the on-field refs within the 2 minute warning - both overturned upon review.  The review booth personnel will surely be punished.  :lol:

NE got their first penalty with 4 minutes left in the 3rd...

849478[/snapback]

By Walt Coleman of all people! I couldn't believe my eyes...

849468[/snapback]

Looks like we saw different games. I can't freakin' believe the 2 pass interference non-calls against the NE Queers in the 1st quarter - Belichick must have pictures of some NFL higher-ups prancing around in red latex w/ Marv Albert. Clearly, Cigarette Smoking Man and 'Rocco From Vegas' had the zebras under control.

Now what's that about Urlaker's head, and Brady biting and blowing him?

Looks like we saw different games.  I can't freakin' believe the 2 pass interference non-calls against the NE Queers in the 1st quarter - Belichick must have pictures of some NFL higher-ups prancing around in red latex w/ Marv Albert.  Clearly, Cigarette Smoking Man and 'Rocco From Vegas' had the zebras under control.

849509[/snapback]

I didn't watch every moment of the game. I was hanging Christmas lights at the time. But when coming and going happened to see those plays.

Looks like we saw different games.  I can't freakin' believe the 2 pass interference non-calls against the NE Queers in the 1st quarter - Belichick must have pictures of some NFL higher-ups prancing around in red latex w/ Marv Albert.  Clearly, Cigarette Smoking Man and 'Rocco From Vegas' had the zebras under control.

849509[/snapback]

There was a play where Grossman had a receiver in the endzone, and the receiver was between two NE defenders who literally squeezed the guy out of the play just before the ball arrived. Both were looking at the ball, but I was under the impression you can't have contact like that before the ball arrives. There were at least two other plays where they hit before the ball arrived, but neither were called.

Meanwhile, in Orchard Park, NY, a little man returns a punt 80-plus-yards and jumps in the stands, and it's a 15-yard penalty.

There was a play where Grossman had a receiver in the endzone, and the receiver was between two NE defenders who literally squeezed the guy out of the play just before the ball arrived. Both were looking at the ball, but I was under the impression you can't have contact like that before the ball arrives. There were at least two other plays where they hit before the ball arrived, but neither were called.

Meanwhile, in Orchard Park, NY, a little man returns a punt 80-plus-yards and jumps in the stands, and it's a 15-yard penalty.

849521[/snapback]

The other end zone one was a Chi receiver and Pat db all alone...a long pass...Patsie shoves him in the back w/o looking for the ball. Even Helen Keller would have detected it and tossed the flag.

The other end zone one was a Chi receiver and Pat db all alone...a long pass...Patsie shoves him in the back w/o looking for the ball.  Even Helen Keller would have detected it and tossed the flag.

849540[/snapback]

Brady played a very good game against that D. 22 33 269 66.7 1 Td 2 INT. NO TEAM HAS AMASSED MORE 300 YARDS AGAINS THEM. THAT GUY IS CLUTCH.

849521[/snapback]

The fact that a guy (Seymour) stamped on another players head and not a single media outlet talked about it tells how much the Patriots have things going for them.