Was Parrish in bounds?

seq004

Hopefully that picture is after he dragged his feet.

I watched the game on TV and CBS has to be the worst sports network going.  They had NO good angles of that particular catch (thankfully I think), didn't replay a few controversial calls, and had announcers who were just bad.

CBS is just horrible, plain and simple.

849115[/snapback]

The problem is that CBS inexplicably doesn't give us HD for every game. The catch did look good, but an HD camera shot would have been nice.

In Jp's interview on BB.com, he said the ref came over to him duirng the review and told him not to worry because there was at least 2 inches of grass showing between Parrish's feet and the sideline- so I expect it really was in bounds.

Yes, but was Price in last weekend?  :blink:

851755[/snapback]

yup...I gotta say that those two passes have to be in the top ten passes of the season. Awesome throw and unbelievable catch by both receivers. I remember someone on Peerless a few years ago saying he had "alligator arms." Never again.

yup...I gotta say that those two passes have to be in the top ten passes of the season.  Awesome throw and unbelievable catch by both receivers.  I remember someone on Peerless a few years ago saying he had "alligator arms."  Never again.

851768[/snapback]

I agree, Price was in as well.

yup...I gotta say that those two passes have to be in the top ten passes of the season.  Awesome throw and unbelievable catch by both receivers.  I remember someone on Peerless a few years ago saying he had "alligator arms."  Never again.

Well, unless he was worried about getting tackled by a sportwriter/photographer, there was no reason to "alligator arm" that pass.