The march to the playoffs continues

The Senator

Or "How JP Got His Groove Back"...

We're on a roll - O-line improving, Willis gettin' healthy, JP & Evans 'firing on all cylinders', Price reprises his role from the Moulds days and burns the Jaguars' secondary for double-coverage on Evans, special teams & defense come up big when needed...

Buffalo- 24

Jag-offs 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

:devil:

We're on a roll - O-line improving, Willis gettin' healthy, JP & Evans 'firing on all cylinders', Price reprises his role from the Moulds days and burns the Jaguars' secondary for double-coverage on Evans, special teams & defense come up big when needed...

Buffalo- 24

Jag-offs 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

846850[/snapback]

Bills- 24

Jax- 17

SD, we're ready for a rematch you peckerheads!

Buffalo- 24

Jag-offs 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

846850[/snapback]

I love the optimism here, but I'm not yet sold that the Bills can beat the Jags. While Jacksonville has been pretty inconsistent this year, they still have a punishing, beat-you-up defense. JP could be hurting a bit by the end of this game.

Jags win in a close one - 20-17.

847082[/snapback]

I predict not so close, 27-10 Jags. Had a good game last week, but I expect that we'll return to form this week. If I'm wrong, *next* week's prediction does a 180.. a little consistancy goes a long way for me.

-Jeff

Definately a great matchup with the Bills at home and it could go either way, the Jaguars have struggled on the road this season and they're missing key defensive starters, they have a backup quarterback, their receivers suck, and although the Jags have some confidence after a big Monday Night win, the Bills also have some confidence after the big come from behind win. Most of the signs point to the Bills winning this game although it's never safe to presume anything with these two teams.

I'll take the Bills 20-17.

I predict not so close, 27-10 Jags.  Had a good game last week, but I expect that we'll return to form this week. If I'm wrong, *next* week's prediction does a 180.. a little consistancy goes a long way for me.

-Jeff

847114[/snapback]

A return to form is getting beaten in a close game. The way the coaching staff calls the games makes it tough to get blown out. If the O doesn't turn the ball over lots of times (as it did in the two big losses this year) the game will be close.

Buffalo- 24

Jag-offs 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

:angry:

846850[/snapback]

The Senator, I do love your enthusiasm for this team...I think in some ways it is refreshing...as much as I would love to say here come the playoffs...this team is far from ready...BUT...I do billieve the Bills beat an overrated Jags team this Sunday 20-14