Hey Houston!

PJBrown

We won, you lost. Our QB is better than what you think (opinion based from ALL the games you have seen him play I'm sure)

You are worse than us and lost....quit fricken whining.

By the way, thanks for passing on 3rd and 2 at the end.

They really should STFU!

Anybody remember the play where Carr scrambled down the middle and apparently took offense to the force of the tackle? He jumped up and got in the defender's face and stuck his arm out to signal the first down, trying to look all tough. And the play was promply called back on a penalty. That made me laugh.

They really should STFU!

Anybody remember the play where Carr scrambled down the middle and apparently took offense to the force of the tackle?  He jumped up and got in the defender's face and stuck his arm out to signal the first down, trying to look all tough.  And the play was promply called back on a penalty.  That made me laugh.

844626[/snapback]

If that was anyone else on the field, that tautning would have been a 15-yard penalty. I've seen Carr do that a bunch of times (over the top taunting) and never get penalized.

I liked Whitner's reaction though--he just kind of stood there and looked off to the side, like, "huh?"

They really should STFU!

Anybody remember the play where Carr scrambled down the middle and apparently took offense to the force of the tackle?  He jumped up and got in the defender's face and stuck his arm out to signal the first down, trying to look all tough.  And the play was promply called back on a penalty.  That made me laugh.

844626[/snapback]

That wasn't taunting it was a stupid Houston Texans "tradition." Every timethey would gain a first down the assclown PA guy would come on and go Carr runs seven yards and thats good for a Houston Texans...and then the entire stadium in unison and making the first down sign would say: FIRST DOWN!" Which was the most annoying thing I've ever witnessed at a sporting event, it made the wave seem kick ass. Oh yeah I now hate the Houston texans, their homorific logo, and their plus sized fan base.

Which was the most annoying thing I've ever witnessed at a sporting event, it made the wave seem kick ass.

844711[/snapback]

Ever been to a NY Rangers game? The song they play when they score a goal makes puts....well, basically anything to shame, its that horrifyingly bad.

How about: if only the blocking was so good every game, and the WRs showed up like this every game?

844660[/snapback]

The wide receivers showed up?

You mean Lee Evans showed up and the Texans couldn't cover him. I'd expect JP to have consistant success if he had more than one guy to throw to.

Ever been to a NY Rangers game?  The song they play when they score a goal makes puts....well, basically anything to shame, its that horrifyingly bad.

844721[/snapback]

It sort of reminds of a Nazi rally. I know that's tasteless, but I definitely feel uncomfortable at any point during which the Rangers score, which is... weird.

The wide receivers showed up?

You mean Lee Evans showed up and the Texans couldn't cover him.  I'd expect JP to have consistant success if he had more than one guy to throw to.

844751[/snapback]

Peerless showed up for the fourth quarter, sort of like my friend "fourth quarter Dan," who shows up with some Entenmann's in time to watch the Bills blow it, usually.

It sort of reminds of a Nazi rally.  I know that's tasteless, but I definitely feel uncomfortable at any point during which the Rangers score, which is... weird.

844753[/snapback]

Heh, I never thought of it that way, but I think you are right. There is something really off about it.

You going Sunday? I'll be there in my white #5 Ramsey jersey :rolleyes: