Hey Houston!

PJBrown

That wasn't taunting it was a stupid Houston Texans "tradition." Every timethey would gain a first down the assclown PA guy would come on and go Carr runs seven yards and thats good for a Houston Texans...and then the entire stadium in unison and making the first down sign would say: FIRST DOWN!" Which was the most annoying thing I've ever witnessed at a sporting event, it made the wave seem kick ass. Oh yeah I now hate the Houston texans, their homorific logo, and their plus sized fan base.

844711[/snapback]

Well, to be fair, since the texans have been in the league, the occasional first down is about the only thing they have to celebrate.

Well, to be fair, since the texans have been in the league, the occasional first down is about the only thing they have to celebrate.

844806[/snapback]

What are you talking about? They always draft high! And that is awesome!

Seriously, you wouldn't want them to win and screw up the franchise, would you?

/DeLuca

What's the song?

844808[/snapback]

Really, it's a mindless chant of "GOOOOAL" and then a succession of "Heys"

I don't think it's a song per se.

Edit: Here it is.

Imagine a lot of arms going up with all the "heys" and you get the picture.

It sounds considerably more lame outside of the context of the arena.

Ever been to a NY Rangers game?  The song they play when they score a goal makes puts....well, basically anything to shame, its that horrifyingly bad.

844721[/snapback]

True, but the 'Potvin Sucks' cheer always makes me laugh. Those guys sure can hold a grudge!