Drink my Kool Aid

vegas55

:) Drink deeply and don't ask questions; Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games (they will be favored in all three), Jets on the road is winnable, as is Baltimore last game of season ( if the Ravens have their playoff spot clinched by then) Bills also have a legitimate shot at knocking off Chargers at home ( who knows what the weather will be like). You get where I am going - this Bills team is playoff bound!! Drink up

Of course, they must play better D than yesterdays effort, and they will

:) Drink deeply and don't ask questions;  Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games (they will be favored in all three), Jets on the road is winnable, as is Baltimore last game of season ( if the Ravens have their playoff spot clinched by then) Bills also have a legitimate shot at knocking off Chargers at home ( who knows what the weather will be like).  You get where I am going - this Bills team is playoff bound!! Drink up

843601[/snapback]

I'm thinking the same damn thing. God I would be the MFer if they make the playoffs I wouldn' care if they got beat the first game it would just be an honor to get there for the first time in years. I don't want to get my hopes up though.

After the game yesterday, i was thinking that if Lindell had made that kick against the Colts, and somehow we had prevented them from scoring in the last 6 minutes, we'd be 5-5, on a three game win streak, and thinking playoffs.

I know, if, if, if, if, etc.

:) Drink deeply and don't ask questions;  Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games (they will be favored in all three), Jets on the road is winnable, as is Baltimore last game of season ( if the Ravens have their playoff spot clinched by then) Bills also have a legitimate shot at knocking off Chargers at home ( who knows what the weather will be like).  You get where I am going - this Bills team is playoff bound!! Drink up

843601[/snapback]

On the juice, I still see a better chance of us getting in at 9-7 than I do of us beating SD.

One game at a time.

I thought I was the biggest optimist in the land. I don't think that San Diego is going to be a game we can be favored in, but anything can happen.

Let's try to continue to progress and get to 5-6 first, then worry about the next week. I would love to see playoff hopes stay alive as long as possible, and am glad they are still mathematically alive after ten games. But 9-7 would be a huge accomplishment, and 8-8 would be pretty good as well.

I appreciate the enthusiasm and optimism, and would love for as many pieces as possible of your dream season to come together. But expecting them to all come together at this point seems a little over enthusiastic.

Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games

Dude... putteth down the koolaid and sip no more. You've had way too much already. You are forgetting this is still a 4-6 team. There is no such thing as an easy win for a 4-6 team. This team doesn't lose by much, but it doesn't win by much either. Every game is an adventure... and we don't know which team will show up.

:P Drink deeply and don't ask questions;  Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games (they will be favored in all three), Jets on the road is winnable, as is Baltimore last game of season ( if the Ravens have their playoff spot clinched by then) Bills also have a legitimate shot at knocking off Chargers at home ( who knows what the weather will be like).  You get where I am going - this Bills team is playoff bound!! Drink up

843601[/snapback]

damn, i'll drink, eat, or even smoke that kool-aid!! Seriously though, I could see this team go on a hot streak and whoop the shyt out of the fins when they come to visit the Ralph. (that Bills commercial with the fins in it really psychs me up!!)

:P Drink deeply and don't ask questions;  Bills at 4 - 6, have 3 relatively easy home games (they will be favored in all three), Jets on the road is winnable, as is Baltimore last game of season ( if the Ravens have their playoff spot clinched by then) Bills also have a legitimate shot at knocking off Chargers at home ( who knows what the weather will be like).  You get where I am going - this Bills team is playoff bound!! Drink up

843601[/snapback]

No way, we may not win another game this season- but I'm ok with that. I've seen progress from Losman, Evans, Peters, Gandy, Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, SImpson and Whitner.

Another good draft to fix the o and d lines, and we'll be in real good shape- especially with New England slipping. I knew that when Harrington took over in Miami, they'd be better- it was obvious before the season

I've seen progress from Losman, Evans, Peters, Gandy, Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, Simpson and Whitner.

Add Crowell to the list. He was leading tackler in last week's game and had 7 takles, 3 assists in this game. He's delivering some punishing hits.