Man, I feel old...

buckeyemike

Next October, I have my 20 year high school reunion. I got an e-mail for it today. I should put some pics of me up on the reunion website, just to show all of you what I really look like. :D:lol:

The main thing for me now? Lose some weight. Then, rent a Cadillac Escalade for that weekend.

The only thing that would top this is if the Bills are scheduled to play the Browns in Cleveland next October 14. That's the reunion weekend.

Next October, I have my 20 year high school reunion.  I got an e-mail for it today.  I should put some pics of me up on the reunion website, just to show all of you what I really look like.  :P  :lol:

The main thing for me now?  Lose some weight.  Then, rent a Cadillac Escalade for that weekend. 

The only thing that would top this is if the Bills are scheduled to play the Browns in Cleveland next October 14.  That's the reunion weekend.

837999[/snapback]

Heh. Mine will be in 2009.

Gain 20 pounds, rent the Cadillac, and show up with a "Ho" on each arm. :P

Actually, do you still keep in touch with anyone in your graduating class?

I don't. Nothing against them, but we went in separate directions. I only went to the school I graduated from for one year.

Next October, I have my 20 year high school reunion.  I got an e-mail for it today.  I should put some pics of me up on the reunion website, just to show all of you what I really look like.  :D  :lol:

The main thing for me now?  Lose some weight.  Then, rent a Cadillac Escalade for that weekend. 

The only thing that would top this is if the Bills are scheduled to play the Browns in Cleveland next October 14.  That's the reunion weekend.

837999[/snapback]

Gain 20 pounds, rent the Cadillac, and show up with a "Ho" on each arm.  :P

Actually, do you still keep in touch with anyone in your graduating class?

I don't. Nothing against them, but we went in separate directions. I only went to the school I graduated from for one year.

838583[/snapback]

I do keep in touch with several people from the class. I would say the majority of people from my high school stay in the Cleveland area.

Those who leave tend to go to Atlanta, Columbus, or Chicago.

The most famous member of my class produces documentaries for the History Channel. Apparently, he got his start being a gaffer in "ahem" adult entertainment. :D

Another who dropped out runs a multi-million dollar software company. :lol: