Idea for the board

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vice Versa as well. 

I think what people don't get is that JP is not as bad as some post neither is he as good as others want to believe.  I believe the truth lies in the middle, and it's really up to the coaches and Marv to decide if he can grow with the team, and financially if we can continue to sell tickets through the pains. 

Remember football is a business and decisions are made not only for the actual benefit of the players but also for the business.  :blush:

835867[/snapback]

OMG.....I agree with one of Bill's posts. :D

:doh:

I would be all for it, however my efforts would be futile in that the million dollars would either go to DeLuca and his brilliant insight as to how swapping quarterbacks will fix the Bills, or LSI Cadets and his never-ending search for someone to blame week in and week out.

835750[/snapback]

My guess would be you and the "circle-jerks" would win. I mean, you guys are approaching about 150k posts between all of you. :doh:

Nope, much like your attempt at humor I don't see it.

835973[/snapback]

Wow, what browser are you using? This isn't good, this is how Scott runs the board. It costs a lot of money and he has to pay some other bills, kids in private schools etc... If you aren't seeing the ads and pop-ups you're at least expected to pay for the membership fee.

Unless of course you want his kids to starve.

Wow, what browser are you using?  This isn't good, this is how Scott runs the board.  It costs a lot of money and he has to pay some other bills, kids in private schools etc...  If you aren't seeing the ads and pop-ups you're at least expected to pay for the membership fee. 

835983[/snapback]

Why are you cracking me up tonight? :doh:

Wow, what browser are you using?  This isn't good, this is how Scott runs the board.  It costs a lot of money and he has to pay some other bills, kids in private schools etc...  If you aren't seeing the ads and pop-ups you're at least expected to pay for the membership fee. 

835983[/snapback]

Tod Flanders is a leeching tyrant :doh:

835983[/snapback]

:doh:

835983[/snapback]

Did you report him? we cant have these bastards hacking the very site we paid decent money to log into.

Some people don't get the pop-ups because Scott uses their registration info to hack into their bank accounts and takes those fractions of a cent out of their savings when interest in computed.

So if you don't see the pop-ups, yours is one of those accounts.

Some people don't get the pop-ups because Scott uses their registration info to hack into their bank accounts and takes those fractions of a cent out of their savings when interest in computed.

836079[/snapback]

I see. Well I deal with the pop-ups because I am cheap. But I wouldn't want the kids to starve either.