Could you see Seneca Wallace as the qb

Seneca Wallace?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Seneca Wallace?

• Yes
    • No

For some reason, I really like the guy. He is only 26, he's speedy and he looks to be a good player and leader. I wouldn't mind seeing Marv signing him this Off Season.

Numbers (excluding today"s game)

G GS Att Com % Yds TD INT RAT Rushyds Att

4 2 87 48 55.2 514 4 4 68.8 71 8

Everyone was on Garrard's bandwagon also until he faced the powerhouse Texans where he threw for 4 INT's and 0 TD

834718[/snapback]

I know where you're trying to go with this, but I have been about as high on gerrerd as a stoner that only had one asprin. Seneca Wallace seems to have that intangible something that only the solid qb's have (the thing that JP seems to be missing)

I know where you're trying to go with this, but I have been about as high on gerrerd as a stoner that only had one asprin. Seneca Wallace seems to have that intangible something that only the solid qb's have (the thing that JP seems to be missing)

834763[/snapback]

His stats are very Losmanesque ... his QB rating is in the high 60's and his completion percentage is in the mid 50's.

If thats IT, then I dont want it.

If the Bills don't address their offensive line he will struggle just as much as Collins/Van Pelt/Johnson/Bledsoe etc. I am not saying that Losman is the right man for the job but it is nearly impossible to assess whether a QB is NFL calibre if they don't get the time to throw.

Right now I would take Gil Gerard or even Colonel Wilma Deering for that matter. :blink:

835368[/snapback]

Maybe we could bring back bledsoe for a reunion tour. It worked wonders for the franchise the 1st time around.

Everyone was on Garrard's bandwagon also until he faced the powerhouse Texans where he threw for 4 INT's and 0 TD

834718[/snapback]

In Garrard's defense....i watched ESPN Blitz or whatever they call it and they showed lengthy highlights of the big Jags/Texans game. As they pointed out, Garrard had many passes flat out dropped and at least a couple were dropped right into the hands of Texans. They made a point of saying how Garrard was not to blame for that embarrassment at home.

His stats are very Losmanesque ... his QB rating is in the high 60's and his completion percentage is in the mid 50's.

If thats IT, then I dont want it.

834776[/snapback]

Losman's completion percentage is 61.6 and his QB rating is 80.5. Not bad. Tom brady's numbers are 59.2% and a rating of 83.7.

Losman's completion percentage is 61.6 and his QB rating is 80.5.  Not bad.  Tom brady's numbers are 59.2% and a rating of 83.7.

836874[/snapback]

Tom Brady's team is 6-3 this year.

JP Losman's team is 3-6.

Tom Brady will probably have another Super Bowl ring in 2 yrs. JP Losman will be holding kicks for John Hall in Washington in 2yrs.