right now we pick 6th in the draft ...

truth on hold

i think we'll finish no better than tied with detroit which puts us 5th. i think we lose to houstons next week which will put us 4th. we'll probably get passed by another team or two that puts us in the top 3 and i don't see us gaining on anyone we're tied with like the steelers or redskins.

i hope we use it for o-line, WR and TE.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we'll finish no better than tied with detroit which puts us 5th. i think we lose to houstons next week which will put us 4th.  we'll probably get passed by another team or two that puts us in the top 3 and i don't see us gaining on anyone we're tied with like the steelers or redskins. 

834585[/snapback]

i think we also finish behind miami by losing the rematch. that puts us to #2 behind only arizona. the team that could screw it up for us is oakland. so looks like worst case we finish 3rd.

i think we'll finish no better than tied with detroit which puts us 5th. i think we lose to houstons next week which will put us 4th.  we'll probably get passed by another team or two that puts us in the top 3 and i don't see us gaining on anyone we're tied with like the steelers or redskins. 

834585[/snapback]

Yeah and maybe I can watch my favorite team lose the rest of the games this season.... and then we would have a shot at the 1st pick!!!! 0:)

Yeah and maybe I can watch my favorite team lose the rest of the games this season.... and then we would have a shot at the 1st pick!!!!  0:)

834597[/snapback]

looking at schedule we could lose them all

Sun 11/19 at Houston 1:00 pm (playing better than we are)

Sun 11/26 Jacksonville 1:00 pm (better than we are)

Sun 12/3 San Diego 1:00 pm (prepare to get crushed like last year)

Sun 12/10 at NY Jets 1:00 pm (beat us at home and will still be playing for division(

Sun 12/17 Miami 1:00 pm (playing better than we are and will be pumped for the rematch)

Sun 12/24 Tennessee 1:00 pm (possible win for us, call it a coin toss. however expect vince young to be better by then. can we say same for jp?)

Sun 12/31 at Baltimore (if it means anything to them we're toast)

Well, it's only been nearly a decade since a semblance of a decent offensive line was had around these parts.

834611[/snapback]

It has also been a decade since the Bills have had a quality starter at the QB position.

834617[/snapback]

Coincidence?

I think not.

Maybe it's not a coincidence, but the evidence shows that none of the QB's the Bills have had in the past 10 years have left and even had marginal success elsewhere.

834636[/snapback]

Rob Johnson has a Superbowl Ring

0:)

834585[/snapback]

It's not shaping up to be a great draft, but thankfully plenty of good OL available. Very average TE class, some decent receivers but no Shockey/Winslow/Vernon Davis types. I think they can get a good DT, RT and C/G with those first three picks, and if one of them turns out to be a McCargo or Youboty, at least they tried.

First thing they need to do is get the checkbook out and overwhelm Eric Steinbach, even if it means more money than Hutchinson. With all the money teams have to spend nowadays it won't be often a player like Steinbach is allowed to go free, as he reportedly will be allowed to, so they should go hard after him.