Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Statistically, he is still in the middle.  Do some research.

834532[/snapback]

Statistically he is 3-6, and that is the only stat that matters. That puts him in the bottom 28th percentile. And the only team in the AFC that has scored fewer points than the Bills are the Raiders.

And you think that's JP's fault?  0:)

833866[/snapback]

A lot of it is JPs fault. Why do his roll outs though rarely called ever produce positive yardage? Because he has real problems executing basic plays. Tonight I watched Matt freaking Leinert roll out on a play with better results, and don't tell me his line is better because thats a joke. It seems to me that JP lacks certain football smarts that hinder his ability, which sucks because he's a great pure athlete. Yes the line needs work but JP can barely execute simple plays right now.

J-Lo is a friggin laughing stock. I can understand defending the home town guy, but seriously, he is a national laughing stock. Hands down, the worst starting QB in the league.

833873[/snapback]

Did you catch David Garrard's performance today he was spectacular. And Andrew Walter has been tearing up the league thus far too. I know he's been bad but those two are just as bad and Walter is hands down worse than JP. Damn it sucks when I have to defend a player as NOT being the absolute worse at his position and only coming up with 2 examples.

Talk to the playcallers.

833885[/snapback]

At some point one must wonder why the coaches don't open up the offense. Maybe its because JP is completely incapable of performing.

JP does not scramble at ALL.

His pocket presence is NIL.

His abilities to make plays - to put the game on his shoulders - is not there at all.

834567[/snapback]

Wow, way to see the rest of guys that play on the Offensive side of the ball. Hard to do any of what you listed when you have someone either hitting you or in your face within a second.

Did you catch David Garrard's performance today he was spectacular. And Andrew Walter has been tearing up the league thus far too. I know he's been bad but those two are just as bad and Walter is hands down worse than JP. Damn it sucks when I have to defend a player as NOT being the absolute worse at his position and only coming up with 2 examples.

834573[/snapback]

Except for the fact that both those players are backups who are starting because of injuries.....

:devil::P:(

Statistically he is 3-6, and that is the only stat that matters. That puts him in the bottom 28th percentile. And the only team in the AFC that has scored fewer points than the Bills are the Raiders.

834568[/snapback]

Points, 3rd down conversions, passing yards and total offensive yards.

What happened to the new and improved offensive line we read so much about. Marv was such a genius by signing Folwer and Reyes. This line may be worse then it was last season. And last seasons line was the worst in franchise history. :devil:

Just saw Phillip Rivers make a play.  Anyone else think we have the Ken O'Brien of the draft? :devil:

833956[/snapback]

And Rivers kind of puts paid to the religion around here that a QB can only develop while being force-fed starts. Two years on the bench doesn't seem to have hurt Rivers any, eh?

Riiiiiiight!

All I have to do is to point to the games JP Loseman has played and you have nothing.

Loseman sucks. I know it. You know it. Today? Was all the proof you need that the coaches know it.

Hang on to what you can.  :P

It's over :devil:

834207[/snapback]

Some how, I get the feeling you will be here next year, saying the same thing about JP, or whomever the QB is for this team when the team begins to slid again.....

Have fun bashing JP and blaming him for all their problems, because he isn't going anywhere until his contract is up.....You have 2 more seasons to bash the guy, if they don't draft more talent for the off. you will have plenty of chances to continue........IMO

If we had a QB with promise the coaches would have called a completely different game. Without question --- JP didn't loose this game. The offense was completely ineffective especially in the redzone. However, with 17 NFL starts and being a 1st round draft pick its time for JP to be the strength of our offense. Currently the coaches are protecting him by limiting the play calling.

Its obvious to me that there is no confidence in JP.

He is not the reason we lost this game. He is the reason we will be looking for another QB next season. If you still believe in JP you are kidding yourself. Give it up... he is not going to be a good QB.

833955[/snapback]

It is kind of confusing....On one hand just last week, coach Jauron said that his QB is still learning and he is learning to be a good QB and then in the next game they go out and let him pass 13 times.......Now where is the connection....

I think the game plan going in was to RUN the ball and control the clock and keep Manning and his boys off the field....May be the bills coaches just underestimated the use of the passing offense....What we need to go back doing is a balanced offense like we did when we went 2-2.