Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Lindell. Blame Fairchild who calls a pass on the 3rd and 5. He should have called a draw play to get a little closer. Instead it's a sack and a further kick for Lindell.

!@#$ Fairchild.

There was another 3rd and 1 and the MM clone calls a pass instead of the A-Train. Fairchild must go !

Like I said..you have a very short memory span.. Don't tell me you don't remember when Lindell had problems kicked 20 yard FG's..

833759[/snapback]

Don't tell me what I know and don't know.

Lindell had problems when he first arrived. And, like one of his magic tricks, when Dorenbos was released somehow Lindell instantly got better, regularly hitting even on 50-plus for the past two years.

It was one fuggin' kick.

I dont know what game you were watching.........9/13 83yrds

if it wasnt for evans running after the catch he wouldnt have that many yrds

he takes more sacks than a bagger at a grocery store

833780[/snapback]

This part seems to be the real problem. Tripple Jps game & add a TD & you have Mannings.....Plus a gazillion sacks.

How about that their best game of the year results in a loss.

It was an entertaining game

833770[/snapback]

Yes it was better than most people thought ....we need help on off. the def. is coming together nicely ............and the colts played well also they worked hard for that win we didn't roll over like most on this board predicted.............

Don't blame Lindell. Blame Fairchild who calls a pass on the 3rd and 5. He should have called a draw play to get a little closer. Instead it's a sack and a further kick for Lindell.

!@#$ Fairchild.

There was another 3rd and 1 and the MM clone calls a pass instead of the A-Train. Fairchild must go !

833788[/snapback]

I'm on board now. The playcalling remains stagnant.

I dont know what game you were watching.........9/13 83yrds

if it wasnt for evans running after the catch he wouldnt have that many yrds

he takes more sacks than a bagger at a grocery store

833780[/snapback]

2nd and 3 with the game on the line at the colts 18 yard line and all you can get is a -2 yards rush....please....If we cannot score in the redzone it does not matter

Lindell had problems when he first arrived. And, like one of his magic tricks, when Dorenbos was released somehow Lindell instantly got better, regularly hitting even on 50-plus for the past two years.

It was one fuggin' kick.

833789[/snapback]

bull sh-- lindell sux! always has always will

You dont take a QB in the first round and 16 starts later call a game like that. This staff has no confidence in JP and most importantly has no other options. They will ride him the rest of the season and hope he makes a 180.

This team played well today. The loss shouldn't over shadow a great Defense and Special Teams performance. Very close game.

Go Bills!

2nd and 3 with the game on the line at the colts 18 yard line and all you can get is a -2 yards rush....please....If we cannot score in the redzone it does not matter

833800[/snapback]

and this is a product of not having a oline when we are in the red zone jp gets sacked and when we are trying to run we get negative yardage

It was one fuggin' kick.

833789[/snapback]

Hey, I never said that kick was game ending.. but saying that Lindell is automatic is like saying George Bush should be a member of MENSA....

so close, and still we suck.

At least it wasn't embarassing like the Bears game  -  and isn't it sad that I am using that as a comparison?  :blink:

833760[/snapback]

And like I said earlier a moral victory but not a W! This team played not to lose rather than to win. Some can say we lost by 1 point but we got a few lucky bounces. I mean when you attempt only 15 passes how do you expect to win? I know those who want to bash JP will continue to jump on him but what can he do besides run the plays that are called? I mean the coaching staff waste 2 TO's and ends up with a blocking scheme that matches Freeney against Royal on a crucial play. I mean one week it's dropping Schoebel into pass coverage on a key 3rd down and the next...I'm just lost for words!

Losman didnt have any turnovers ... he sure doesnt look like the QB of the future, but I dont think he lost this game.

833786[/snapback]

As a fan I don't know what or who the problem is, but the stat that is eye opening is 11 plays inside the redzone for -8 yards. We can't score TDs, that is the story. Is it JP, the line, the plays calls, or D all of the above? It has been like this for 3 yrs now and we continue to waste wonderful efforts by or D and ST, it is f-ing crying shame.