PFT putting Whitner in a class

BoondckCL

In an article printed on the website he claims that the Ohio State Buckeyes are turning into the "U". He says that he is starting to consider this because of Whitner's recent arrest. That combined with Maurice Clarett's actions earlier this year and Santonio Holmes' arrest and a couple of others, he claims that Whitner is in the same "class".

Personally i think it is bull sh--, what do you think?

look at the source

832647[/snapback]

Yes i realize that he is not a credible source, but this is not something that needs a source, this is strictly a matter of opinion.

I realize i may get biased opinions since this is a Bills website, but have the Bills really fallen that low?

Yes i realize that he is not a credible source, but this is not something that needs a source, this is strictly a matter of opinion.

I realize i may get biased opinions since this is a Bills website, but have the Bills really fallen that low?

832649[/snapback]

It was more or less me calling him, and anyone else that contributes to PFT a dumbass. ;)

Its about Ohio State too, not the Bills.

Don't think it's quite right to be putting Whitner in that category. Being arrested for a low-level domestic disturbance (where even if it's simply raised voice, police pretty much have to make an arrest in the name of "zero-tolerence") is far and away from the 52 kinds of crazy the other two guys exhibited. Why should OSU's entire program be blamed for the actions of a few players? Sh--heads are all around in this world, and the number is growing rapidly.

Donte's problem is, he found out who should not be his 'girlfriend' the hard way. Does Hallmark make a "Get the F--- Out of My Life, You Crazy C---" card?

PFT is complete crap.

That being said, this stuff happens at every single school across the USA, with the exception of maybe BYU. You have 80+ 18-23 yr old males who run the school and can do basically whatever they want, and the university will kiss their asses. I'd be shocked if there WEREN'T a few players gettin in trouble every year.

And w/respect to donte, have we found out anything else. The arrest/disturbance sounds fishy.

I don't know much about Santonio Holmes, but Clarett has had so many chances it's clear he's a bum with lousy character. There was an incident involving Warren Moon and his wife at one time. Yet I don't think most people would write Moon off as a poor character bum. I'll wait and see how things progress over the next year or two or three, unless Whitner gets into a lot more trouble in the near term than he apparently has gotten himself into this time.

Don't think it's quite right to be putting Whitner in that category. Being arrested for a low-level domestic disturbance (where even if it's simply raised voice, police pretty much have to make an arrest in the name of "zero-tolerence") is far and away from the 52 kinds of crazy the other two guys exhibited. Why should OSU's entire program be blamed for the actions of a few players? Sh--heads are all around in this world, and the number is growing rapidly.

Donte's problem is, he found out who should not be his 'girlfriend' the hard way. Does Hallmark make a "Get the F--- Out of My Life, You Crazy C---" card?

832660[/snapback]

Agreed. A lesson for all the guys. No matter how hot she is somewhere there is a guy who is sick of her zhit.