Lost tonight

So, what'd ya guys think of tonights episode? It didnt really explain much, more than giving some details on the fugitives life...

the song at the end though, WHERE CAN I GET THAT???

Ok, so who saw it?

(And DC Tom, yes, i watch way too much TV)

So, what'd ya guys think of tonights episode? It didnt really explain much, more than giving some details on the fugitives life...

the song at the end though, WHERE CAN I GET THAT???

Ok, so who saw it?

59800[/snapback]

Lost tonight ?

I thought this thread was a betting thread. Go Yanks!! :rolleyes:

saw it...good episode, had a lto of sentimental sort of stuff...that redneck guy is a moron for not puttin the bullet in the dying marshall's head as opposed to aiming for his heart...

one question tho...what was with the weird music and the scene of the bald white guy at the end...he really creeps me out...

"Ok, so who saw it? "

59800[/snapback]

Why don't you realize the fact that you need a life, girl or dog in no particular order and not spend your time recounting your day-to-day musings on a

FOOTBALL bulletin board !

Very, very pathetic

So much for Generation X, Y, and Z :rolleyes:

saw it...good episode, had a lto of sentimental sort of stuff...that redneck guy is a moron for not puttin the bullet in the dying marshall's head as opposed to aiming for his heart...

one question tho...what was with the weird music and the scene of the bald white guy at the end...he really creeps me out...

59808[/snapback]

see, my tivo didnt go far enough... i saw right upto the whole song playing, and then they zoomed in on the asian guy being nice to his wife for once. Then tehy started to zoom in on the bald guy and then Tivo stopped... did i miss much? It seemed very close to being over.

Why don't you realize the fact that you need a life, girl or dog in no particular order and not spend your time recounting your day-to-day musings on a

FOOTBALL bulletin board  !

Very, very pathetic

So much for Generation X, Y, and Z    :rolleyes:

And so much for the old f-ck that has time to reply to them...

loser.

see, my tivo didnt go far enough... i saw right upto the whole song playing, and then they zoomed in on the asian guy being nice to his wife for once. Then tehy started to zoom in on the bald guy and then Tivo stopped... did i miss much? It seemed very close to being over.

59811[/snapback]

Nah you didnt miss much, but the ending scene was a bit odd...the music kinda changed, and the bald white guy with the scar (the one who called the dog), was sittin there with a strange look on his face...maybe its nothing, but i couldnt help but feeling a bit creepy about him at that point...

59800[/snapback]

And you watch crap only a "backwoods moron" would watch...

And if you want to put someone out of their misery, shoot them in the head, not the chest. That guy was a f'in idiot. But I really want to know what that chick was wanted for, now... :rolleyes:

I think they're going too slow with the show. Not a good sign in my opinion. It has great potential but they need to get it moving a little bit. I like it but would just rather see it move along some. Not much from the "creature" last night. The previews made it look like that was going to be an issue next week though. We'll see.

And if you want to put someone out of their misery, shoot them in the head, not the chest.  That guy was a f'in idiot. 

59962[/snapback]

I thought that added a bit of needed humor to the show (morbid, yes... but really, who tries to put a guy out of his misery by shooting him in the chest!)

Also, are we supposed to believe the doctor went in there and killed him? Because right before the cop died, the doctor said it would take 3-4 hours for that kind of wound to kill him. Then, he dies right away. And of course the doctor comes out and doesnt say anything.

Did the doctor suffocate him or something? Break his neck (i figure a doctor would know how to go about doing that).

The only thing i dont like so far is how convenient everything is so far.

Missing dog? You have a guy that knows how to make a dog whistle from wood.

Everyone hurt? You have a doctor.

Need a radio fixed? You have a guy who fought against the US in Desert Storm who is more than happy to help.

And the kicker? You find a radio trasmission in French, and one of the 5 people (out of what, 30?) that went with you speak french...

Besides that, I think the show is good.

But like you said, tom, wanna know what she did that they should be soooo scared of. I mean, now theres no bullets left. All should be fine.

I think the Harlem Globetrotters and the crew of a Russian spaceship will land on the island. The the professor will make a radio out of two coconuts and the underwire from Ginger's bra.

What?

The other chick is really hot too. Liked the gratuitous bra and panty shot last week when she was "bathing"....  :rolleyes:

60104[/snapback]

And that asian chick needs another semi-nude scene.

What a great show: completly different story line from anything else, and they still appeal to us perverts with at least one chick more naked than she has to be...

And that asian chick needs another semi-nude scene.

What a great show: completly different story line from anything else, and they still appeal to us perverts with at least one chick more naked than she has to be...

60119[/snapback]

I'm with you on both those statements. Of course it sucks having to flip the tv back and forth between that and the Yankees game. It drives my wife nuts but that makes it humerous. :rolleyes:

I'm with you on both those statements. Of course it sucks having to flip the tv back and forth between that and the Yankees game. It drives my wife nuts but that makes it humerous.  :rolleyes:

60123[/snapback]

Tivo brother... Tivo...

:)

I thought that added a bit of needed humor to the show (morbid, yes... but really, who tries to put a guy out of his misery by shooting him in the chest!)

Also, are we supposed to believe the doctor went in there and killed him? Because right before the cop died, the doctor said it would take 3-4 hours for that kind of wound to kill him. Then, he dies right away. And of course the doctor comes out and doesnt say anything.

Did the doctor suffocate him or something? Break his neck (i figure a doctor would know how to go about doing that).

The only thing i dont like so far is how convenient everything is so far.

Missing dog? You have a guy that knows how to make a dog whistle from wood.

Everyone hurt? You have a doctor.

Need a radio fixed? You have a guy who fought against the US in Desert Storm who is more than happy to help.

And the kicker? You find a radio trasmission in French, and one of the 5 people (out of what, 30?) that went with you speak french...

Besides that, I think the show is good.

But like you said, tom, wanna know what she did that they should be soooo scared of. I mean, now theres no bullets left. All should be fine.

60048[/snapback]

Well, there's a reason it's so convenient. Because, if you didn't have a doctor, if you didn't have a radio tech, if you didn't strand a bunch of different skill sets together...then you'd have a bunch of useless slugs sitting on the beach staring out at the ocean until they keeled over from helplessness. Not exactly a story worth telling...makes for boring TV. :rolleyes: (Kind of like when my brother bitches about aliens conveniently looking humanoid in science fiction shows. Of course they look human...casting has a tough time finding five-eyed, nine-legged Denebian spider lizards with acting skills.)

As for someone knowing French...it's not exactly uncommon. Lots of people take classes in high school or college. And they specifically brought her along on the hike because she knew French.

I thought the dog whistle idea was pretty cool, myself. Maybe a little contrived...but less because he could make one, and more because he thought of it. Honestly...how many people do you know that would think "It's the only dog on the island, it's a big-ass island, so I'll make something that brings him to me rather than poke around in the bush for him." Most contrived part of that is that he didn't call one of those mutant polar bears...